• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer Jeremy's Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    what kind of crap is this? *looks at his own sprites* Oh, uh... yeah you heard me, I said my sprites are crap!!! Oh Pika2, I need to place an order, I will like a cheese burger, with a side of... Oh I mean I would like a new avatar with a side order of a signature, it has to look cool, not that I doubt it will, make it so it kind of matches my user name. You know 00john, not OOjohn, or oojohn, or ()()john, it is more like double "o" john, like 007, but 00john, do you get it? Any ways, I am a fan of 007 movies, and I will like to show that I am. So do you kinda' know what I want, I don't care how it looks, just as long as it is cool, and in return, I'll advertise your name in every single post I make.

LugiaMaster76

Number 1 Lugia Master
    Years
    Can you please make me a sprite of one of the female swimmers from sapphire and replace the head of the Female Swimmer with Lisa's. Can you make it look cool!?

Cool Pix!!!!!!!!!!!!

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    not to be off topic but LugiaMaster76 your picture in your sig is over the limits it may only be 500 x 300 pixels and it is 590 x 356 pixels so i'm just saying this to be friendly and so the mods don't get you and if they do you get a warning

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Hey Pika2, awesome sprites. I'm not making a request since ya look busy and i don't need one xD but awesome sprites ^___^

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Hey PIKA2, could you make me a sprite of molly from spell of the unown in both her young and older forms?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Morphasis said:
    Hey, lugiamaster, those look like Butterfree's sprites... did you ask her permission?

I agree! Thats stole!

BTW PIKA2, do ya have more sprites to show us?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Pika2 Once again ur sprites are the coolest and the hottest!!!!!!!!
    Anyway i know that this is too too much!But pls i no no good G/S/C spriter and one who's better than u!
    Can u pls make a new evil team Team Seatin-man & woman and also dress like somewhat different from TR!!!
    Thanks a lot dude u r makin a great difference to my hack!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    CAN I HAVE MY SPRITES NOW, PLEASE!!! If you're not to busy... BTW, I think I have been patcient...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    pika2 could you make me a sprite of the female hero from LG/FR with green hair and apurple skirt navy top and no hat
    Please....

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    hey JS13 if his sprites suk wtf is that blob of a thing in ur avatar..there awsome but 32 bit thats fook-hing hard i wanna start but with 24 coulours

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    hey JS13 if his sprites suk wtf is that blob of a thing in ur avatar..there awsome but 32 bit thats fook-hing hard i wanna start but with 24 coulours

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Way to busy for summer.

I'm sorry you all. I have been way to busy lately, and I can't accept any more requests. I've been busy hacking, helping people to hack, taking care of my little brother and little sister, and other stuff. I'm sorry if this is in an inconnvince for you, but time isn't on my side. I'm not taking anymore requests, for now...

Back