• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    people shud translate pokesav

It no as simple as it sounds seeing as it's not open soucred so we have to wait for the progamer to do it

second the new platinum pokesav cameout like lastweek so behave and wait >.>

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I wish I had the Japanese version of platinum. Why couldn't they make the Nintendo company in the US instead of Japan?
    It's called Nintendo of America. If Nintendo was an American company, the games they make would be alot different I'm sure. There's also the option of importing it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Nice, good find.

It still has some bugs but at least it works, I also managed to get it working with the Emulator. I love my new Sky Forme Shaymin, It looks preety cool.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Anyone find any secrets?

In order to get Manaphy for the National Dex, you have to stop by the Rich Person's mansion near Hearthome and read the book on his desk. It'll count as you 'seeing' it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back