• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    I have found that Dittos can do absolutely anything. I mean absolutely anything. Now imagine if one existed in real life. Just imagine the endless possibilities.

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    It's like Gardenia's Gym is impossible to beat w/ Prinplup! Also you still have to beat all the trainers, question though, Where do you get Togepi?

Offtopic: Anyone share a save?

Years
    It's like Gardenia's Gym is impossible to beat w/ Prinplup! Also you still have to beat all the trainers, question though, Where do you get Togepi?

Offtopic: Anyone share a save?

You get it from Cynthia after you defeat the Galactic Eterna Building, she appears when you go to the Cycle Shop.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    does the platinum have the US version already?

No hun, this site would be sooo laggy it would cause a thousand suicides. It doesnt come out in english until late 08 or early 09... not confirmed though but think spring.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Rawr. I heard people talking the Platinum release date in English is June. True? I simply can't wait until then >_< (though it makes a good birthday present..heh.)

I actually don't think it would take that long, probably more like February?

June would be the Australian release. (At least, that's what it was for DP)

March/April/May would be a good estimate.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    If you exchange friend codes with a player / interact with them, would you be able to visit each others house in the Resort Zone; possibly battle each other? If so, I'd be one happy ****er. :D

(Fill in the blanks with whatever you wish.)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If you exchange friend codes with a player / interact with them, would you be able to visit each others house in the Resort Zone; possibly battle each other? If so, I'd be one happy ****er. :D

I doubt this seriously. I think the villa is just or you pleasure because every one has the same one.

Ársa

k.
    Years

You never know. Can you mix records etc on Platinum? I never did much 'interaction' in DP to be sure.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You can mix records on DP, maybe, like you get gym leader visitors your friends will visit you as computers sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    What about in Europe, does anyone know when the release date is?

I heard September to October 2009.

Years
    Well the Japanese DP was Sept 28 IIRC, so this release may be a few weeks before the date DP was.

Aus DP was June 21st. I was counting down for about 6 months...
    lolwut? I have a life...I swear!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Thank you pokebeach! As you can see the prints arent gold but colored. And you can watch your battles with em!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    I've already completed Pokémon Platinum on September 11. But I know that the Japanese version was great, but now I'm going for all the Legendary Pokémon (including Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres).
    But Pokémon Platinum sure did get released early in Japan. I wonder when it will get released in Australia? :\

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Pokesav for Platinum does work, but (as said above) it has a lot of bugs in it.

However you can configure it to obtain the Sky Forme Shaymin (I think Tortoured Soul wrotes a tutorial for it)

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
    yes it works with platnium but has alot of bugs like it auto changes your name to ????? and you pokemon wont obey cos your not there original trainer anymore

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    I wish someone configures to make it less buggy w/ Platinum though.... Hearthome City has a crazy puzzle! and Dialga and Palikia are obtainable in Spear Pillar through portals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back