• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
  • You don't have a scratch of a title screen I can see?
    Also Alignments gonna do the bootscreen.
    Your are good though.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • Nickname: simdu68

Contact Information: [email protected]

Time Online Out Of A Week: hmm......well, I'm everyday on pokécommunity, maybe 2 hours a day on the forum and 5 hours a day free time for hacking

Job Applying For:

-Pokémon Terrifying Destiny rom owner and leader^^
    -Tiler
    -Mapper
    -Spriter
    -Banner maker
    -whatever else what is graphic editing^^

Proof/Experience:
    Spoiler:

I am tiler for.....enough many persons, I'm helping in many hacks with tiles or mapping, spriting and OW making is not really my best skill but it is stil easy for me since I am drawing since I was small, so spriting and OW making is also one of my skills......
    well, I also have much experience by doing my own hack, because I was for a long time alone working on my hack, and because my main skill is graphics I do only this for my hack, I acumulate much experience by doing this also^^

Years
  • Hey there, sorry for posting it late. You see a made 2 Titel scree to show you but I accdiently deleted them. I worked so hard on those two. I spent almost two hours for finding good background for them. Any way Here is one. I think you will like it.
    16is4lj.jpg

Ghost

Years
  • Darkerm:
    It looks pretty good Darkerm.

Simdu68:
    Could you show me some more proof of other stuff besides houses. (I love them so far)
    Your mapping is decent, but could you possibly make a couple using the regular FR tileset.
    Do you have any other sprites? [looking good but blurry a bit] I'll add you for banner maker.

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • Darkerm:
    It looks pretty good Darkerm.

Simdu68:
    Could you show me some more proof of other stuff besides houses. (I love them so far)
    Your mapping is decent, but could you possibly make a couple using the regular FR tileset.
    Do you have any other sprites? [looking good but blurry a bit] I'll add you for banner maker.

yeah of course...hmm...wait, the maps were those of my hack, that's why they are not FR style^^
    but don't worry I'll make other maps in FR style, I will also put many of my tiles together to make a small tileset so you can see aproximately all kinf of tiles I can do^^
    and for sprites....hmm.....well, it isn't my best skill so it's no use, anyway I don't really want to be spriter^^

I'll post everything tomorrow, because now it is already 11.30 pm (maybe not in you but in me yes^^) and I'm kinda tired, more than usually, so I think I'll go to bed^^

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • Application

Nickname: Mustafa505 (Mus)
    Contact Information: [email protected]
    Time Online Out Of A Week: GMT+ India 10:am to 6:pm
    Job Applying For: Spriter
    Proof/Experience: ]
    Spoiler:

I will Soon Post more Proofs

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • okay, just resposting proof of tiling and mapping coz I don't really want to be spriter or OW maker^^

Spoiler:

that's all, you said a couple of maps FR style^^
    but if you want more I'll make ;)

edit:

I just now finished another map on pokémon FR rom:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ghost

Years
  • okay, just resposting proof of tiling and mapping coz I don't really want to be spriter or OW maker^^

Spoiler:

that's all, you said a couple of maps FR style^^
    but if you want more I'll make ;)

edit:

I just now finished another map on pokémon FR rom:
    Spoiler:
    The tiles are very nice. The mapping still needs some work but keep it up. =D I'll add you for tiling.

Ghost

Years
  • They look a bit rough on the edges, the girl sprite is good though.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • thanx :D
    in fact forgot to say, that's the tileset which will be inserted next in my hack, I made all tiles myself but I hadn't yet any PC and rocks, so I used alucus's rocks and kyledove's PC, so credit go to them both for rocks and PC, but all the other tiles are mine ;)

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • um.. i am also starting one of my hack will u add it the proof which i send u are some pic of my hack so dont get confused i will soon send story line and intro :)
    mtnf5f.jpg
    2a5gg94.jpg

2mnhh6g.jpg

Pls add them if u like my hack :0

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back