• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: PlatinumQoL - Now compatible with Following Platinum

Days
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
Haiii are any of these features toggleable? There's a lot here that I like but also a lot I don't like - I'm looking for an almost entirely vanilla gen 4 experience, just with stuff like less annoying HM restrictions and faster HP bar drain, but would like to keep the aesthetics and encounters and pokedex all the same

Days
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Hi! I know this is a bit of stretch considering you don't work on this anymore but I was wondering if you know where I could find or even how I could make an experience multiplier for this? The original doesn't work anymore and I would like to use one? Thanks

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I've released a new patch fixing the double battle crash, huge thanks to Mikelan for this.
There is now a FAQ section that hopefully covers any doubts.

Days
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Sorry for my ignorance, when you say "Reusable Repel System similar to Glazed" what do you mean by that? I found the wiki for Pokemon Glazed mod and all that says regarding repel is "BW Repel system added" but I don't know what that means. I assumed it meant that it works the same way as it does in Black and White where repel: "applies to wild Pokémon with a lower level than the first non-fainted member of the party." However, it seems like it just works regardless of the lead Pokemon's level. I'm doing a Nuzlocke and I am trying to manipulate the encounters, I have a level 6 Shinx but repel blocks all Pokemon except for only the Pokemon of a lower level... again sorry if I'm not understanding something...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Can this be randomized, or would it need a new randomizer tool?
It's not compatible
Sorry for my ignorance, when you say "Reusable Repel System similar to Glazed" what do you mean by that? I found the wiki for Pokemon Glazed mod and all that says regarding repel is "BW Repel system added" but I don't know what that means. I assumed it meant that it works the same way as it does in Black and White where repel: "applies to wild Pokémon with a lower level than the first non-fainted member of the party." However, it seems like it just works regardless of the lead Pokemon's level. I'm doing a Nuzlocke and I am trying to manipulate the encounters, I have a level 6 Shinx but repel blocks all Pokemon except for only the Pokemon of a lower level... again sorry if I'm not understanding something...
It's just a minor difference, glazed has a popup menu which lets you choose the repel type, unlike the official games where only the repel type that you previously used can be triggered again. The mechanics for repel manips are unchanged. I should probably change the wording to avoid misunderstandings.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I made an account here just to ask this question, (Maybe I'm just dumb and I'm sorry if that's the case) but after you catch Rotom, how do you get the secret key? It didn't immediately show up in my inventory and I'm not sure how else to get it? Again if
I'm just dumb I apologize, but thought I would ask because the wording of how to get it in the "Encounter changes and new locations" section doesn't really explain how to get it.

Days
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
It's not compatible

It's just a minor difference, glazed has a popup menu which lets you choose the repel type, unlike the official games where only the repel type that you previously used can be triggered again. The mechanics for repel manips are unchanged. I should probably change the wording to avoid misunderstandings.
Thanks for the clarification, I guess I just didn't encounter a Pokemon during the repel. The only thing I can think of to improve the game would be the ability to use an item on a Pokemon in your party more than once before it takes you back to your bag, I think that's how it works in Black and White. Thanks for all the work you have done, it really has brought back some good memories playing it, I am at the Elite Four with 2 deaths in my Nuzlocke.

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
This is my first time posting here hi! I didn't see it in your original post and I don't know where to get documentation data for this, but by chance, were there changes made to mons you can only find on certain days (asking this mainly about Drifloon only being available to catch on fridays)

NoMoreStars

Trying
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cool hack thus far REALLY great idea of putting the fps unlock as a toggleable menu feature, I would also really enjoy documentation as well for wild encounters as they aren't shown in the Pokedex for seen pokemon like Glameow and Stunky (which I know that's mentioned in the first post but the national dex mons will be much more difficult to find). Also are the Amity Square Pokemon items broken? According to Bulbapedia you're supposed to recieve items from your pokemon every 200 or so steps and I can go 1000+ steps without recieving any items.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hi, first time poster on this website, I got a weird issue. So everything else in the patch has been working thus far, caught and am using stuntank, the honey trees are working as intended, following is fine. However, trade evolutions aren't working. I'm bringing graveler up from 38 to like 43 via rare candies, battling, and they're not evolving. Tried the same with scizor via leveling up scyther with metal coat and nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Any chance of something like this patch for HGSS or does anybody know about a hack that implements features like this hack's ones on HGSS (without the Uber difficulty)?

Back