• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Fid said:
    The ROM is now working very good, but the only problem is the very low speed.
    It goes around 30% and less while walking and battling, my computer is 3GHz fast but I don't know what the problem is, and also, the Start button isn't working while I walk, but it works on the "Push Start" Screen.

Help anyone?

Use the No$Gba 2.4a, set the Emulator speed to Unlimited-Disaster,10% and also the game is still unable to access the menu when clicking start.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Whew, it's 50% now.

:(

And another problem. How do I save the game then?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Fid said:
    Whew, it's 50% now.

Can you tell me how did you put your settings? xD

And another problem. How do I save the game then?

That is all I did to the settings, also there is no way to save at the moment.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Thanks for all the help anyway :)

Seems like I got to wait for an Emulator that can run the game without problems like these =/

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    You can access the main menu (and therefore the save option) with the Nintendo DS's X Button (on my keyboard the equivalent is the Z key).

Strangely, if I use this with Unlimited MHz-Disaster 10%, the game runs overly fast when inside buildings. However, when outdoors (at either Unlimited MHz or 16.78 MHz setting), the game slows down to about 90%. My computer heats up a lot, too... (I need to clean out its innards.)

Hi Blazichu!
    ~Aurakitsune

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Aurakitsune said:
    You can access the main menu (and therefore the save option) with the Nintendo DS's X Button (on my keyboard the equivalent is the Z key).

Strangely, if I use this with Unlimited MHz-Disaster 10%, the game runs overly fast when inside buildings. However, when outdoors (at either Unlimited MHz or 16.78 MHz setting), the game slows down to about 90%. My computer heats up a lot, too... (I need to clean out its innards.)

Hi Blazichu!
    ~Aurakitsune

Still after I saved and loaded it came up with a blank screen when I tried to enter the game.

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    is there ne way 2 speed it up i played 4 like 20 min and only got to my starter pkmn

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    sth hijack said:
    is there ne way 2 speed it up i played 4 like 20 min and only got to my starter pkmn

Use the No$Gba 2.4a, set the Emulator speed to Unlimited-Disaster, 10%

OmegaGroudon said:
    I cant go pass the intro...I cant touch screen...

Did you do the Endcrypts patch on the rom?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    You can save in-game, but once you load the game back up it freezes, so basically there is no way to save on DP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Save states don't appear to work, but if you can save in game and the game works nearly 100%, then you can save and load the save in game.

Edit: Just learnt how to load an ingame save

1. Make a copy of your "firmware.bin" file or rename it firmware2.bin
    2. Now copy "NO$GBA.INP" and call it "firmware.bin"
    3. Start no$gba 2.4a with a rom, change the settings to "Start Cartridge Directly" and have the save type as "FLASH 256kb"
    4. Options > Save Options to save the settings. Close the No$Gba2.4a and open it up with a DP rom and now in-game saving should work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    does it freeze up for any1 else at the end of the 1st battle?

EDIT: does anyone know why or how to fix this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    u need to change ure sound settings to the middle one then change back to no sound

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    although mine is really really slow inside and out whats your speed and settings like?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    i used all the settings someone put on the front page, so i'd check there. the percentage indicator usually shows 60-130 percent so it's not bad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    should my emulator really be running this slow??
    its going 20-30%
    outside and in and ive tried all the speeds help!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    jobsta said:
    should my emulator really be running this slow??
    its going 20-30%
    outside and in and ive tried all the speeds help!!

Use the No$Gba 2.4a, set the Emulator speed to Unlimited-Disaster, 10%. It could also depend on the speed of your computer's RAM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back