• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    prophet789 said:
    Is there any other ds Emulators that will play it, even slowly and is there others that play other games at all?

I don't believe there is any others that work, I tried the latest Ideas and the latest DeSmume on D/P and still no results besides a blank screen. I have tried a few other games on DeSmume and Ideas and some work eg. Yoshi's Island DS and some don't eg. Mario Kart DS.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    My Promblem With 2.4 Is That I Cnnot Clikc On The Pokeball To Make Rowan Have Mucnluax

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    As long as your hard drive is big and you have a good graphics card it should run well, also don't forget to change the settings in the No$Gba.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    MissingNO. #1 Master said:
    I did change the settings, and it still froze the computer.

Did you do the Endcrypts patch on the rom?

Also you need to have the Bios and Firmwire in the same folder where the rom is.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Don't Forget To Change The Firmware from DS_FIRMWARE(.bin) -> FIRMWARE(.bin), like it says on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I got it to work (extremly slow though exept outside of the intro and in the houses)until I reached the 1st battle I won but it froze there

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Piplup said:
    I got it to work (extremly slow though exept outside of the intro and in the houses)until I reached the 1st battle I won but it froze there

Get No$Gba 2.4a and make sure you put Unlimited MHz-Disaster, 10% on. It should increase the speed of the emualtor alot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    With 2.4a it moves at the actual speed of a nds :) but still sticks at the end of the 1st battle

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Maybe it's just my bios files but I still can't open up the start menu or get past the battle with Starly without it freezing...I've adjusted all the settings to what they should be but everytime I reset the cartrige, the rom image crashes. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    The ROM is now working very good, but the only problem is the very low speed.
    It goes around 30% and less while walking and battling, my computer is 3GHz fast but I don't know what the problem is, and also, the Start button isn't working while I walk, but it works on the "Push Start" Screen.

Help anyone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back