• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
Years
  • another edit: whilst searching for a need file for this to work, i found a second way (note - i didn't check this)

1)Download NDSPatcher (search google... if u can't find it, too bad)
    2)Put it in your ds rom folder
    3)Drag the rom you want to play on top of the program
    4)It should create a file with an extension .nds.gba.
    5)Open that file in no$gba!

I tried the above method. It works all you have to do after that is change flash type to 512K flash and reset the rom.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    There is no Item PC in D/P... you can carry an infinite amount of items now ^^;

Oh sweet..but when I pick up these plate thingies, there were some extra japanese messages..doesn't happen to other items I pick up. Maybe the game's telling me how many of the total plates I have collected..

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    jj_olli said:
    Can someone help me NDSPatcher doesn't create a new .nds.gba file. Please helb me :(

Put the NDSPatcher in the same area as your rom file, if that doesn't work there might be something wrong with your rom.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    hmm weird the first time i played pokemon diamond its working well 40%-70% but when i woke up the emulator's screen was all black and it hangs. i reinstalled it and when i am able to play pokemon pearl the sound is choppy and it is super lag

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    I was so excited to get to play a little bit of Pokemon Pearl~ Thanks :) I seem to be having a problem, though... After I've drained the wild Pokemon in the first battle of its HP, the game just kind of sits there with the battle screen. Oh well~ Maybe some day.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    hmm maybe your pc can't handle it?

i have a problem i hope someone can help me... every ds game that i play it is so laggy and the sounds is choppy

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    no you need to have sound durng battles i have it all the time so it doesn't crash if you find it annoying turn off your speaker with the sound on.

The reason i say to keep them on is if yu try to turn it on while it is processing something it crashestrust me i have had it

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    hey, guess what! The ENGLISH VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE!!!! you just have to know where to get them.

Second thing. Everytime I try to load up a rom, it just says the the cartridge can not be read, please turn off the power, and reinsert the cartridge. I have patched these by dragging the file onto the NDS Patcher, but it doesn't change the file extension.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Does anyone know, how to save in American versions of D/P? I tried to do it as in Japanese version (renaming no$gba.inp to firmware.bin) but I've got this error instead of Continue and New Game... When I press A, the game freezes.

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
  • Hey i've saved the game

but when i select the first option to continue the game the screen appear black, why???? pls help me

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    You just copy and paste the NDSBios files in the ROM folder, uincluding the Endrypts file and there you go, start the Emulator and play.

And yeah, X button opens the menu and the game can be saved... but not loaded. Maybe newer versions of the emulator can load it but too bad this one doesn't.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • English D/P ROMs ALREADY Out.

That's right, I found it on a website and I'm jamming with my Piplup in ENGLISH!! Ha ha! Screenshots:

So there you go, I will NOT give you the ROM so don't spam my PM box. This is just a heads-up that if you wanna play, you can play NOW!

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Nice, the ENG ver is already out. Now all we need if for NO$GBA to come out with a faster, and better version. Too bad i can't find it though, i can only get the Jap version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back