• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemeh

Bug/Dark/Poison/Grass Lover xD
Years
  • lol 98-120 % is good >_> You know what 100% stands for? In this situation standard, standard is the speed it is on real DS probably.
    Anyway to increase speed you may change "Emulation speed, LCD refresh".

Wonder why wifi won't work on emu, anyone who can explain? because I really think it got my IP since the Poketch shows the correct time zone (+1) O.o I mean how can it do that!?

it gets your time zone from your PC.. dont it :S

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    I don't think so : / It would be more logical if it got it from my IP since it should also work on a regular DS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    All I had to do was download NO$GBA version 2.6 and the D/P rom, and then change my settings. Right now it works perfectly, but I don't know it if it'll slow down later in the game. Right now, I'm just training for the first gym. I can't post any links, since I'm fairly new, but if you search for Babyluigibro on YouTube, you should be able to see the settings needed to run the game correctly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2008
    i downloaded the NO$GBA and all the games work perfect on it, so now i downed the p/d rom, i can just play as many as i want it isn't running slow or something, the only problem is that i CANT save my profile so i have to start over again evry time i wanna play! can anyone help me ? thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    i downloaded the NO$GBA and all the games work perfect on it, so now i downed the p/d rom, i can just play as many as i want it isn't running slow or something, the only problem is that i CANT save my profile so i have to start over again evry time i wanna play! can anyone help me ? thanks in advance :)

Under settings, you need to have the "NDS Cartridge Backup Media" set to Flash 512 KBytes.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    i completed pokemon diamond on no$gba!! (using cheats though... obviously) i didnt cheat to get every pokemon though, just incase you thought i was a big cheater!
    this cheat worked fine

Wild Pokemon Level 100
    Press L+R and then go to the items menu. When u are there there should b a stack of 493 heart scales, hold L when going into the grass, the number of heartscales you have depends on what pokemon you catch.. E.g. if you wanted to catch a Mew you would have to toss loads away until you are left with 151 heartscales..
    94000130 fdff0000
    b21c4d28 00000000
    b0000004 00000000
    94000130 feff0000
    00000890 01ed005d
    d0000000 00000000
    da000000 00000892
    c0000000 0000000b
    0002461c 00000064
    d7000000 00024620
    dc000000 00000006
    d2000000 00000000

i also used pokesav, you can find tutorials on google for that. :D
    to use cheats just go to the utilities menu in game, then press cheats, add a cheat, type the code u want in, tick ACTIONREPLAY DS then click ok
    it should come up on the main cheats menu, to activate it simply double click it so that a tick apears next to the cheat.
    eeeaaassy!

Years
  • I have No$gba v2.6a and with this version runs at normal speed and you can save easily and load up again also you enter any ActionReplay and Codebreaker code.

All I got to say is well done to the German or whatever country the developer is from because he has made a DS emulator better than iDeaS and other rivals.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    is the clock supose to work? i just started playing pearl today, and iwas just wondering do i jsut save it normally ?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Hi.

Is there a way you can battle with others online/trade or does that only work with Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii?

thanks

Also is there a way to trade online with nintendowifi somehow??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Hi.

Is there a way you can battle with others online/trade or does that only work with Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii?

thanks

i was wondering the same thing. I think it may be possible. dunno how to do it though

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    In another topic, someone said they were using VirtualHamachi which I have heard of before but I've no idea if it would even work..?

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    My game works, it's at the right speed, but I can't save, that is, I can save but I can't load it. I see the save file for a mere second, and then it disappears and I get a blue screen saying:
    "A communication error has occurred.

If you were in the Union Room, you will be returned there.
    In all other cases, you will be returned to wherever you last saved.
    Please press the A button."

And if I press the A button I get a white screen, with nothing on it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Hi.

thanks

No, it's not possible. It might happen in the future though...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    My game works, it's at the right speed, but I can't save, that is, I can save but I can't load it. I see the save file for a mere second, and then it disappears and I get a blue screen saying:
    "A communication error has occurred.

If you were in the Union Room, you will be returned there.
    In all other cases, you will be returned to wherever you last saved.
    Please press the A button."

And if I press the A button I get a white screen, with nothing on it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

i had the same problem, but then i tried v2.5c. Works perfect, doesn't like run as fast as v2.6a but heh who cares at least it's possible to save. Try v2.5c. I'm not allowed to tell you where to get it, donate to no$gba or use your imagination.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    i had the same problem, but then i tried v2.5c. Works perfect, doesn't like run as fast as v2.6a but heh who cares at least it's possible to save. Try v2.5c. I'm not allowed to tell you where to get it, donate to no$gba or use your imagination.
    Thanks, but I still get the same error, even with the v2.5c. Although the graphics and speed are better then with the 2.6 :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back