• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Stop being so commanding! So, I'll do it then... Now I've got to get a Ruby ROM... Got one! I'll do it now... xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    AAAAAAAGGHH!! THIS SUCKS!!!

I can't beat that ****** Metagross!
    I'm gonna be really busy over the next few weeks and I'm afraid I wont be able to get it finished.

I'll upload both my battery and the previous one so there's a link on this page.

For some reason, the Ruby(2) sav is the original.

XD, Metagross isnt too bad.
    Oh well, it doesnt matter, as long as you tried.

Yay, Emerald's coming XD, this has gone for a long time.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    Lol, Metagross FTL.

Anyway, after a week of holiday, the good thing is that Emerald still hasn't started, so I can follow up from the start.

At least I know that now Electivire is doing it, we can can bank on it being finished. Good job all!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    xD. Nearly there, I'm currently training a top secret Pokemon. It's now in the Lv 40s (With help from EXP share, I have a life don't worry xD)

nickwarr_182

The Bringer Of Destruction
    Years
    lol, just got on for a bit!
    I' glad Elecvitire is training a new Pokemon.
    i would've tried that, but it takes me forever even with the EXP Share.

Good luck destroying that Metagross!
    if you can, get me a picture of it Fainting for me!

nickwarr_182

The Bringer Of Destruction
    Years
    Wow, this sucks... Oh well, anxiety does the body good... until you get too much of it... Then you die...

HURRY UP!!!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oh! I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry about that. I've had exams and everything recently, but I can guarantee you I'll have the save file up by 7:00PM My time. (I'm on GMT time, England so in 3 hours 5 minutes from this post.) Oh and did I mention: I'm sorry...

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I know I'm not aloud too Double post but I'm going too, (Updates for things are allowed a double post right?) Anyway if I didn't you probably wouldn't find this for years so hey ho! 5:15PM Earlier than I expected. The secret Pokemon helped alot, also I wish I was part of this sooner because of the amazing Team! Soo... OK here's a bunch of screenshots placed conviniently into a small Animation:

Spoiler:

Once again sorry for latness and have fun with Emerald!

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I know I'm not aloud too Double post but I'm going too, (Updates for things are allowed a double post right?) Anyway if I didn't you probably wouldn't find this for years so hey ho! 5:15PM Earlier than I expected. The secret Pokemon helped alot, also I wish I was part of this sooner because of the amazing Team! Soo... OK here's a bunch of screenshots placed conviniently into a small Animation:

Spoiler:

Once again sorry for latness and have fun with Emerald!

Umm... I think that's just updates in the creative sections.

You chose Torkoal~ It's cool, but Camerupt's more awesome IMO.

Yay, so now this is done~

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Umm... I think that's just updates in the creative sections.

You chose Torkoal~ It's cool, but Camerupt's more awesome IMO.

Yay, so now this is done~

Yes, I'm sure you'd want a Giant Mathamatical, lava Camel in the Hall of Fame... ¬_¬ Just wondering, Did I actually sign up for the Emerald one, I can't remember. If not Can I be a backup incase people don't fufill their posistions?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, I'm sure you'd want a Giant Mathamatical, lava Camel in the Hall of Fame... ¬_¬ Just wondering, Did I actually sign up for the Emerald one, I can't remember. If not Can I be a backup incase people don't fufill their posistions?

Hey!! Camerupt is cool~ lava camel's ftw and are the way to go. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back