• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow, reading the first post is fun. But you made a mistake that's not important and therefore I will not tell you unless you beg me :P

I'll take Wallace (Juan) It's Emerald... By the way that was the mistake... Sorry abut my outburst XD

Edit: By the way, it's me Electivire.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yikes, I'm sorry guys. I don't really want to host something like this anymore so someone feel free to post a new thread or something.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well... I can do it if you like. Just give me the nod, and I'll make a new one.

Search on Google and you'll understand.

I Say Go for it Alex, of course when Scyther gives you the Heads Up. If so I'll Take the one who gets all the Groudon/Kyogre stuff (Would that be Tate&Liza or Juan?)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I Say Go for it Alex, of course when Scyther gives you the Heads Up. If so I'll Take the one who gets all the Groudon/Kyogre stuff (Would that be Tate&Liza or Juan?)
    Alrighty~
    Umm.. sure. I'll just make a new thread and ask this one to be closed as it's no longer gonna be in effect.
    Tate and Liza.

This looks fun. I'll do the E4 if anyone minds.
    Yup sure, I'll make sure to add you in the new one.
    lol, sign me up for the first badge.
    =D Yup!

EDIT: Okay, done. Look here for future references on PPP for Emerald.
    https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2568130

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back