• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation or Xbox?

Years
    *cough* PC *COUGH*

But seriously one of my first console ever was a Playstation 2, and honestly it was amazing, like crazy amazing, I never really did like Xbox due to the whole screaming kids in the chat saying that they ****ed my mom and that I am a total noob *ss f**git, so yeah, personally I prefer Sony consoles better. And since Xbox one happened it just solidifies my answer even more.

The PlayStation 2 was amazing, game-wise. It's game library included a lot of variety before the shooter genre started taking over. I still keep it in use for the older PSOne games that I play sometimes for nostalgic reasons (:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
    It seems I'm one of the few people in this thread who prefers the Xbox. Don't get me wrong, I play on a Playstation every now and then, and I can see why people like Sony's system more, I've just always enjoyed Xbox exclusives more than the Playstation's. I have yet to get either of the next-gen consoles though, and although I'll probably get the Xbox One due to just being more familiar with the system and that there are certain exclusives that I'm a fan of, (like the Halo series) during all the DRM nonsense with the initial announcement of the Xbox One I considered the PS4 as the next console I buy. In short, I prefer the Xbox but I'm not against the Playstation either.

Back