• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't flirt with me, you're making me uncomfortable.

Years
  • I never had a problem with someone flirting with me. A lot of the times, it was harmless and just a laugh, but I never acted on it! :) Now, however, if someone is really trying to flirt, I will just nicely say I am taken! :3​

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I have absolutely no issue what so ever with being flirted with, I see flirting to be, in general, harmless fun. I flirt with people all the time so if I was to have an issue with people flirting with me it'd be a bit hypocritical.
    And not to mention, it's great for the ego!

Victini

... Uuuhm. I guess I am a little confused on that...

It's uncomfortable, I won't disagree with that.
    But I guess if it were someone I was already interested in flirting with me, I wouldn't be uncomfortable... just awkward. ^///^;;

Joke flirting can be really funny though! I don't find that uncomfortable! :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Nobody flirts with me really. If they did, I might be uncomfortable, as I don't really want that.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • At my old school, there were three girls in my class. Nobody flirted there. And I made it completely clear I was not interested in girls. Now, im going to an all boys school (subject to change next year) so I hope no ones flirting...so if someone decided to try and flirt with me, I wouldnt like it. At all. Call me immature, I take it as a compliment.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It's very uncomfortable to me, which is why I believe I'd be terrible in a relationship; thus why I've never had one.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • I usually don't get very uncomfortable, unless the situation is like really awkward. And when it is awkward it's like really obvious. But yeah flirting doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. It's usually cheesy and playful too, so there's like no tension.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... honestly never really notice when someone is flirting with me until friends point it out later so in that case it doesn't make me uncomfortable. If they're flirting heavily enough that I do notice as it's happening, I get really uncomfortable because they're definitely being really overbearing. :( This doesn't happen too often though so it's not something I worry about a lot.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Ehhhh. Depends on who it is? Though regardless, I would definitely feel awkward. .___. I just...I'm not a flirtatious kind of person in the slightest...so yeah...

Back