• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't make me play it

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Fortnite. Quite literally 90% of my geometry class plays it and I be sittin there like "overwatch is where it's at"

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    i cant stand playing cod these days (used to pay it religiously) but my mates convince me to buy one every couple of years and i always regret it as soon as i play it once

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
    Years
    All of those battle strategy games where you have to defend the tower! I find it quite boring... oh and those poker and rummy games too!

pkmin3033

Persona. The "music" is garbage, they take forever to get going plot-wise and frequently slow down and focus on banal and uninteresting things, and whilst I can appreciate the visuals from an abstract standpoint as something unique, they make me feel ill whenever I'm exposed to them. The characters are also extremely offensive a lot of the time personality-wise.

Kingdom Hearts is another series, if only because the always-awkward combat and excessive (and often badly designed) minigames put me off...and trying to decipher the overarching plot is an impossible headache at this point. I've tried repeatedly to get into this series and I just can't do it.

Any kind of eSports or multiplayer-focused game I'm going to avoid like the plague; I don't like PvP. Too much toxicity and general hostility. PvE is bad enough in some quarters in titles I DO enjoy...

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    competitive multiplayer games, especially MOBAs like League of Legends. They're either too hard/competitive, filled with annoying jerks or both.

Shooter games too

Some viral or overly popular games as well that gets overhyped, I hate hype

I guess I'm more of a singleplayer person, I just get intimidated playing with others or annoyed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    FPS, I just don't enjoy it. I only play FPS with friends when we get together and literally be their punching bag, lul.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Fortnite and Fallout

Idk why I just can't get into fallout no matter how hard i try

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Fallout 4 was pretty bad tbh, Bethesda has been getting lazier, relying on crappy gimmicks and pretending it's quality content, "it just works". They think players are going to mod and fix the game but mods cannot fix everything. Their base standard should be set far far higher for all the hype the game got back then in 2015

Back