• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Please support Surprise Trading on Christmas Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • All of players are set to be doing this already, but we'd like to further spread the message!

If you guys are Surprise Trading on Christmas, what will you be sending?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'll be sending out something tomorrow. The other day I got a Dreepy in a Beast Ball from Surprise Trade, and have been breeding it a bit, with the intent to send most of them out on ST. The natures and IVs are gonna be random, but I figure that a rare Pokemon in a rare ball (especially one that's hard to catch stuff in like the Beast Ball) makes for a remotely acceptable gift.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Oooh, fingers crossed I get one of those!! Definitely acceptable gift. I've got to figure out something to breed to send out that makes a good gift.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Deino is pretty rare from what I can tell and a sword exclusive so I guess I'll breed a bunch of those and send them out.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Sent some of them out. On the last one the other person sent a 5 IV Eevee named "Merry Xmas!", which was cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back