• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleased to meet you

Dramon Knight

Anti-Social Membrane
    Years
    Hi, how's it going?

After I finished Pokemon Y I basically stopped playing until recently. Since I found out about the new games I've been playing hacks of old games through, looking forward to Omega Sapphire! Funny enough, Sapphire is one game I haven't re-visited yet.

Right now my Poke-knowledge is pretty noob, but I'm sure people here can help me out. :) I'm more interested in ROM hacking and the like, so that's where I'll be around mostly when I'm on. I'm looking to start from the ground up and see if it hooks me, but it's the DS Map Editor and things like Spriting and level design I'm most interested in. See ya, on the forums.

Years
    Hi, I joined less than hour before you, so I'm also very new. I don't ROM hacking myself (I am 13!), but it does interest me. But welcome to PokeCommunity.

Lovely to meet you, Dramon. =) Good to have you aboard the forum with us.

The Beginner's Lounge in ROM Hacking will be your best bet if you're just starting out with hacking and have some questions - I recommend stopping by there. Don't know much about hacking myself but you're sure to get a lot of help if you ask our experienced hackers.

Aaaand Alpha Sapphire is the version I'm planning to get too whoot. Can't say no to the ocean and Kyogre. Can't wait until those are out. :o Enjoy your time on the forum, yes yes? Be sure to ask a staff member if you're ever lost along the way!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy, Dramon! Looking forward to Omega Sapphire too, and I think that's the game that I'll get! I mean, both games will be great, but, I think I'm more leaning towards the possible exclusives from Sapphire than Ruby, aha. There's an ORAS board you can visit too, anytime you wanna speculate the games! C:

And yes, if you need any assistance with ROM Hacking, you can check out the board anytime! And I also hope that you will check out the other boards too, and check out the different discussions and events that goes on here! Hopefully something will interest you. ;3

Mmm, see you, and have a fantastic time during your stay! If you need any help you can come talk to me, or any other staff member too! It's been a thrill meeting you, and I hope you will have a grand day. <33

Back