• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleasure Cruise OOC/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Also, I think Kyle was hallucinating when he saw Kayley, though that would be for JBCBlank to say . . .

took the words right out of my mouth Kogenta.

when Kyle sees Kayley he is hallucinating and when she talks he is simply, talking to himself. Causing confusion to anyone listening. but since I do not want to control anyone else, I keep from making others react.

And as for the leg wound and the turned table... well, they are still there. The leg wound wasn't bad enough to cause Kyle any kind of handicap, which is why he is not limping or seeming injured in any way, more then likely he has a nice blood stain going on there.

and as for the not reacting to much to the murdering.. well. just remember why Kyle was in Jail in the first place.

He is just crazy!

That's why I think he'll win. XD

=JBCBlank

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Damn crazy people...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    To late.. *chuckles* he's already been damned.

Oi, is anyone else going to Post? I mean... It's slow going... everyone to afraid to kill?

I have half a mind to PM everybody to ask if they still remember the RP.

=JBCBlank

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    To late.. *chuckles* he's already been damned.

Oi, is anyone else going to Post? I mean... It's slow going... everyone to afraid to kill?

I have half a mind to PM everybody to ask if they still remember the RP.

=JBCBlank

*Looks at above posts regarding people not posting*

...Yea. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm working out kinks and such with my grand master plan. >:D

So that's why I'm not posting. :I I dunno why everyone else isn't though.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm still in it, just havn't gotten my next post up. Just thought I'd let you know before you start tracking me down PC ^_^;;;
    Anyways, anyone up for an aliance with my character? Prefferably someone with a close room to my characters.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    It depends who you need to kill...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Sorry, I am to busy to post. School is drag(But I like it). So, yeah. Urm. I guess just for fun I'll put down one person. who I thought was my killer.

JBCBlank

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yeah, school is another reason posting hasn't been so often. It just started back after christmas, but I'll be free Sunday.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hopefully, we'll all be free on Sundays

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    I've sort of been waiting for someone in particular to post, but I suppose I can post soon. I just...you know, I was trying to give Gregor a way he'd know his target.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Heya,

Sorry for being gone for quite a bit. We finally got Wi-Fi on Tuesday, but after an hour of being able to use my computer, the wireless router crashed it and I haven't been able to get on since. I'll try to post by tomorrow or so; recaps would be very helpful.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    *holds up handsaw* Yeah...I've posted now. Well, he's got his target...and some supplies...though what good they are going to be we'll soon find out...To be honest, quoting Fin made this much easier to do.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    *holds up handgun* I have!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alright, sorry it took so long for me to post. I was finding it somewhat difficult to shove everything I wanted into my post. xD;

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [W]hat did that last post due?

My post was an NPC response to character actions as well as a type of "update" so that the players can keep track of the NPCs' locations and activities in the event they want to interact with them. On occasion, you may also be able to pick up new pieces of information or aspects of NPC personality that could prove useful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back