• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pls Rate my double battle team

Years
    My team is:
    Level 75 Froslass
    Ability = Snowcloak
    Held Item= Leftovers
    moveset=
    Hail
    Blizzard
    Ice shard
    Ominous Wind

Level 100 Darkrai
    Ability= Bad Dreams
    Held Item= Leftovers
    Moveset=
    Dark Void
    Dream Eater
    Psychic
    Dark Pulse

This is my strategy:
    Use Hail to raise froslass' evasion, then dark void to put opponents to sleep.
    Next is blizzard (when used with hail it never misses) then darkrai to use dream eater (heal from hail). Then I use this over and over again.

Please tell me if there is anything else I can do

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Moved to Strategies but you need to include 4 more pokemon (or 2 more for a full double battle team really). So edit your post or ask for suggestions.. :O And try using this form too:

Pokemon @ Item (optional)
    Trait (optional)
    Nature (optional)
    EVs (optional)
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

Moved~

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sorry but these movesets are fail. Froslass has high enough speed without Ice Shard, and Blizzard is already its Ice Move. And Ominous Wind? Can't it learn a much stronger move called Shadow Ball? Psychic is too much of a poor coverage waste to be used on Darkrai, especially with such a wide movepool. And Darkrai is uber, and uber pokemon should be in the uber environment, not with pokemon like Froslass. Froslass with Leftovers is sad. It isn't going to last that many turns for Leftovers to be useful. And nobody wants levels since WiFi presets all levels to level 100. Post Natures and EVs if you want a good rating.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Sorry but these movesets are fail. Froslass has high enough speed without Ice Shard, and Blizzard is already its Ice Move. And Ominous Wind? Can't it learn a much stronger move called Shadow Ball? Psychic is too much of a poor coverage waste to be used on Darkrai, especially with such a wide movepool. And Darkrai is uber, and uber pokemon should be in the uber environment, not with pokemon like Froslass. Froslass with Leftovers is sad. It isn't going to last that many turns for Leftovers to be useful. And nobody wants levels since WiFi presets all levels to level 100. Post Natures and EVs if you want a good rating.

I'm guessing It's Open Level. (Yes, there is an Open Level)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My team is:
    Level 75 Froslass
    Ability = Snowcloak
    Held Item= Leftovers
    moveset=
    Hail
    Blizzard
    Ice shard
    Ominous Wind

Level 100 Darkrai
    Ability= Bad Dreams
    Held Item= Leftovers
    Moveset=
    Dark Void
    Dream Eater
    Psychic
    Dark Pulse

This is my strategy:
    Use Hail to raise froslass' evasion, then dark void to put opponents to sleep.
    Next is blizzard (when used with hail it never misses) then darkrai to use dream eater (heal from hail). Then I use this over and over again.

Please tell me if there is anything else I can do

You do realize your opponent will switch out as soom as they get Dark Voided ?

Apart from the fact that Dark Void is a move banned in double battles as it puts both opponents to sleep thus bypassing the sleep clause. Hypnosis is what should be there for that environment.

To round it off Darkrai is banned unless you play in the UBERS tier.

Also that Frosslass is uggg...

Frosslass@Lefotvers / Icy Rock / Focus Sash
    Timid Nature
    252 SP.ATT /252 SPEED / 6 HP
    - Thunderbolt
    - ice Beam
    - Shadow Ball / Thunderwave / Spikes
    - Destiny Bond / Thunderwave / Spikes

its not really good taking up a slot for Hail.. Use in conjunction with Abomasnow.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Erm. Adding, there is only 2. Where there should be 6. Edit your Post with 4 more.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    No you did not mention it was 2v2.

And why do you have a lvl75 and a lvl100?
    cant you have a all lvl100 battle?

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    He said 2 POKEMON vs. 2. I've never heard of that before, but I'm pretty sure that means two pokemon each. Either that or it was worded horribly >.>

Years
    yeh I meant only 2 in each in team.
    I havent got froslass to lvl 100 yet (duhhhhhh)

You don't need to get it to level 100 for wifi battles. Like others have tried telling you already you can get preset levels in wifi battling. Either level 50, level 100 or free, most people choosing level 100. Basically, every Pokemon on your team will be level 100, no exceptions.

I would spend more time getting 4 more Pokemon than training up Frosslass to level 100 when it will automatically be set in battle.

And like others have said before, please rethink before using Darkrai, as you won't get many people wanting to battle you if your using Uber Pokemon.

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    Ask for team/ Individual moveset sticky. But you need walls or a tank try this.

Metagross@ lefties/ choice band
    Adamant
    EVs: 252atk/ 252spd/ 6hp
    -EQ
    -Meteor Mash
    -Explosion
    -Thunderpunch

Yay Tankgross. =p

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This team is also screwed if blissey comes up. All my other complaints have been said.

Back