• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • It's okay! If there is a Plusle Plushie I'll let you have Latios. (no raiu, don't go!!)
    Raiu: NO!!!

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • 1. I want my plushie Raquaza to have its head facing away and looking at the sky. In fact, angle its head the same way you angled the head of the Lugia plushie. For its arms, I want the forearms to be parallel to the ground and facing the same direction as the head and the elbows should be bent at a 135? angle. As for the rest of the body, have it coiled counter-clockwise behind Raquaza.

2. Have his body coiled clockwise and his head looking toward you and toward your right (his left) so that you can see only one of his eyes. Have his arms shifted outward as if he's trying to grap something and his forearms should be parallel to the ground.

3. Have him look like any of the attached pictures*, only much much cuter! Be sure to include all of Raquaza's body in the plushie if you choose to model it after either picture.

Shining_Light, please choose either of the three options I've presented to you on how it should look and e-mail the drawing to me using the e-mail button in my profile so that I can put it in my signature.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

*the pictures are from the 7th pokemon movie

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • Shining_Light said that he would make a Raquaza plushie specially for me if I specified to him what I would like it to look like, so maybe it will look like one of the movie pics I posted.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • I want my Raquaza plushie to look sort of like a baby Raquaza. In fact, in my Zirconium Version ROM, I was planning on giving Raquaza a pre-evolved baby form called Qetzy. Qetzy sounds sort of like Qetzal, which is where I got the name idea from. Qetzy would evolve into Raquaza at around level 40.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • Well, I'd absolutely love to role-play, but I can't until Shining_Light makes me my Raquaza plushie. But I'm in no hurry. All I got to do is sit back and wait for him to choose the position of the plushie and draw it.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Are you sure that you are allowed to use these plushies?!? They aren't yours!!! Did you ask permission?

Back