• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Speaking of team base, someone has to make a move in the actual roleplay.
    I would do it now, but now is not necessarily a good time to do so.
    Have you thought of a way to move the plot along, Arcanine?
    If not, take your time. After all, the more time spent with a certain work, the better it'll be.

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I've asked Jewel to PM me her planned plot. Even if I don't stick to it to the letter, it'll be good to have a proper plotline base, because I'm not quite sure how I'll continue this. ^^;

That being said, I believe our next move is to have every character whose RPers have been inactive fall into a deep nightmare, curteousy of Darkrai. Kara will escape and we'll move on from there. = 3

xX

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    That's lovely and perfect. Rokan's position is awkward, so I'll wait for our RP god to give the next direction.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I say the nightmare thing happens overnight. With everybody extremely tired, They decide to sleep for the night and set off the next day. When they wake up, The nightmares start to overtake the inactive ones.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    That's a pretty good idea.
    Only one thing that boggles my mind though, what time of day is it right now at the building?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I do apologise for my inactivity. It's going to sound weird, but I've had my hands full trying to brush my hair. ^_^;

I thought it was the morning. However, since Jewel didn't actually say, we can make it any time we wish. I vote that it was the afternoon by the time we'd all arrived and stuff, so it's approaching sundown now.

xX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Me too.
    I always visualized it being between noon and sundown.

Megaman765

Years
    Yeah same. I don't know whats planed, but rather then have kara escape on spot and making the whole chain pointless, I say she gets taken far away from where the whole team is at before escaping (with a bit of help from darkari of course) I got a few other ideas if you want me to spit em out and go with then when you need one.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    We could take Kara to Poketraz, seeing as we're going there anyway. Then because Darkrai's already escaped once, he busts her out.

All ideas are welcome, Megaman765! Just chuck 'em out there! ^ ^
    xX

Megaman765

Years
    Thats the thing though. Seeing how darkari broke out you'd think that everybody would know better then to send an ally of darkari's to the same place he broke out of.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Those were my thoughts exactly. However, where else would we put her?

Our characters might reason that though Darkrai broke himself out once, he might not be able to break someone else out for a second time.

Meh. In any case, where will we transport her to that is far away from the base if not Poketraz?
    xX

Megaman765

Years
    Well they are trying to investigate darkari. Maybe the group can hold Kara captive or something and get info out of her.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Actually, that is what our team is originally intending to do. The real question is, what should the team ask? And how will she respond?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Oh, was it? I could have sworn we were taking her somewhere, though...
    Huh, it matters not.

We can ask her how she met Darkrai, where Darkrai is, what he's planning, how he escaped and stuff like that.
    xX

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Actually i think that interrogation would be a pretty good late lead in on Kuromi, Seeing as how she's an inventor she could bring in a lie detector of sorts for Kara, Though that might be a bit awkward..

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    A pretty good suggestion, MewHigurashi. The only thing awkward about it is that it would be a little too convenient to this situation. But maybe we could work something out.
    For starters, is it one the models that detects the stress of someone, or one that detects brain waves?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew... sorry i've been gone so long guys, laptop charger's busted and i've had a lot on my plate lately. But uh... I'll try to come on regularly. whatever happened to our leader?

ehhh....so Jewel abandoned us....OOD is our leader....and we have next to no players....Nice. hmm. You sent that VM to everyone right ood? In that case, we should probably attempt to bring new people in. If anyone is friends with other RPers that aren't in this RP, we should send them a message and ask them if they would like to ccome to this RP. It probably wouldn't hurt to invite real life friends that are into pokemonm and RPs(If you know any) That could bring this back to what it needs to be.

now, for actual ideas. I'll make a ppost in a bit about shierk finishing his uhhh weapon...and then maybe Kara will start to wake up. She'll still be weak/drowsy, so it shouldn't be hard to capture her. Then, after she is captured, we'll find a way to transport her to the dock. on the way to poketraz, something will happen. depending on when we get to the boat, it may already be night time. As for Mew's character, I liked the thief Idea, but I didn't really read the SU, so i don't know if you went with it or not. If so, you could be attempting to steal from the boat. If not, then you should be REALLY late, and you should run to the boat, and do a matrix jump into the back. xD

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I wondered about that last thing you said, Pikakip. Maybe she should get on the boat just seconds after it leaves.

Oh by the way, nice to have you back too!!

Back