• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Well on the contrary I was Hoping Kuromi's could be a self made model measuring pulse and brain waves, as those are the biggest factors in lying. Or tall tell signs of physical distress. But i'll wait a bit so you can make up your decisions on whether to put Kara in the prison or interrogate her.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Well on the contrary I was Hoping Kuromi's could be a self made model measuring pulse and brain waves, as those are the biggest factors in lying. Or tall tell signs of physical distress. But i'll wait a bit so you can make up your decisions on whether to put Kara in the prison or interrogate her.

What I had in mind was that because Kara is a sidekick to Darkrai, maybe her mind is different from ours. Thus having Kuromi's device unable to clearly detect her mind waves.
    .....But that's just my saying.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ^^^^^
    Well duh.
    Darkrai probably gave Kara 'Training,' and tortured her in her own nightmares until she broke. It would explain her mild Crazyness, and her 'Undying,' loyalty to Darkrai. If her mind was pushed to the limit of no return, she would have irreversible brain damage, and it would be physically impossible to read her brainwaves.thus.... Nada. We need someone who will learn the attack Dream eater. I have an idea from that......

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Someone should post...like...now.

In other news, My RP is up! It's a survival/Horror RP based in the old chateau. Yea, it may sound cliche but uh... >.> <.< I has big plans for it. xD

[EDIT]

I should have time to post, so uh... yea.

*Goes to post.*

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Like I said before, someone needs to post to keep this roleplay going.
    But I can't necessarily post at this time. Mack doesn't need to say or do anything at this moment.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    I have a feeling that it may die..... not to be negative, but we really don't have much force keeping it going...I say we make a take II.

That way, we can bring new people in, we can control what happens, and we can have a leader that won't back out.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    That might work.
    Of course in our second take, we all have to give this roleplay very frequent attention, so that it won't deteriorate.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Honestly, I think that might be a better idea.
    Like Pika said, there would be more control and it would be like starting anew, all Ood would have to do is ask Jewel if she has permission to take over the remake of the RP, then you can fix it up as pretty as you want and change whatevr you see fit..
    She PM'd you the plot and stuff right? Well, if so, then you've got everything!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    BLAAAARGH
    I'm so sorry for my inactivity of late. Schoolwork and a camping expedition thingy and stuff meant I've simply been completely unable to get onto my computer. However, I shall now become much more active again.

I think restarting the whole shabang might just be a good idea. Jewel hasn't as yet PMd me her plot, so I'll get in contact with her again about that.
    We now have three votes for restarting the entire affair. It'll make everything easier to sort out, IMO, and it'll mean we'll be sure who's in and who's left for good. As it is, I have plenty of things I need to be getting on with outside of this RP, so I'll wait until most people have given their opinions on restarting it before I start to make arrangements for it.

xX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Like I said before, I think it might work. After all, we are all in a rather awkward plot outline due to many users leaving.
    But we all must remember to stay focused to the roleplay and check it frequently when possible.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    That's true. It'll make the whole thing run a lot smoother.
    I'll be expecting all of you to repost SUs so I know who's joining. Anyone active from the original thread will be accepted, but I need SUs anyway.
    xX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Do we post them here? I just want to be make sure I know what I'm doing.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Will we restart it here, or in a new thread? That would let new people know that they're welcome.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Ooh, an new RP thread? alright. Can someone post the link here so that i won't forget where to look? And yeah i hadn't thought of her gaining powers from Darkrai ><

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    ..........When do we start? Who's going to start the new thread?

Back