• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (IC)(PG-13)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
  • "We'll see, when the problem is resolved," Alaska said and walked back into the dining hall. She sat down at one of the emptier tables and thought about what they just discussed. So for now, they had no idea what to use to cure the corruption. Alaska was eager to find one out, for the sake of everyone. Sadly, there was no way to return the lives of those that had been wasted on the corruption and killed. Retus' intentions were good, but maybe the act itself wasn't.

((OOC: I think we should wait now and give Samurai a chance to post.))

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
  • Jarchio walked back to the dinning hall without his bandages. If someone didnt like his mark they could just leave him alone.. He told himself this and finaly braved public oppinion. Slowly he grabbed a oran berry, for his wounds, and sat at a table silently eating. His eyes were still a light red from crying and every now and then jarchio wiped his eyes with his right arm. "why did i come here...." he asked himself in a low voice as he looked around still eating the berry.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Retus smiled at Alaska as she walked inside. He was about to follow until Leigh interupted him.

"You can control the corruption... right Retus?" Leigh asked him. Retus did notice the corrupt blotch that was on Leigh. It was moving around a little... something about it was different... the protective substance surrounding Leigh is probably what was keeping him from getting corrupt in the first place.

"Kehehe! Yeah. I know how to control it. Why do you ask?" He said as if he didn't know what was up.

"Well... you see... if its alright with you... I'd like to learn how to control it. I mean, I don't want to be consumed by it but I'd like to know how to at least put a leash on this thing so that it won't possess me. This thing cause me to hurt quite a few pokemon... I... remember using one attack that cause me to release a huge burst of energy..." Leigh said.

"Sounds like Shadow wave. It's another move only corrupt Pokemon can use. Kind of like my own Shadow rush and Shadow Hold. They're powerful moves, but aren't meant to be used recklessly. Use them too much, and the corruption can really get a hold of you... unless you can control it that is. Kehehe"

Retus patted leigh's head. "I'll gladly teach you the basics. It's challenging work though. I'm warning you. Not everyone can handle this kind of power..."

Leigh simpily nodded and went inside of the guild

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
  • Everything that was around her was darkness, she couldn't move at all and had no idea what had happened to her. The last thing Felicia remembered was heading towards the guild with the others and then nothing. Waking up the young Vulpix figured she had gotten separated and noticed her right front paw hurt and she was bleeding slightly. Whimpering in pain Felicia wandered around weakly trying to find someone anyone to help her. After some time and getting a lot weaker she saw the guild in the distance. Outside she saw Alaska, Retus, and Leigh all talking. Getting closer just as they started to enter the guild she cried out in pain "H-Help!" before falling onto the ground unconscious.

Megaman765

Years
  • Leigh heard a familiar voice... it was Felicia! She was wounded at that! What in the world happened? How did Leigh not notice this earlier? Retus noticed as well. Quickly, the two pokemon quickly moved to where the young Vulpix fell unconscious. "Sheesh. Something got her good. I don't see any signs of corruption though so she should be Ok." Retus said.

Leigh sighed in relief as Retus carried Felicia in his arms. "Felecia. Can you hear me?" Leigh said as both Pokemon walked into the guild.

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Felicia faintly could hear a voice in her mind, unable to tell what it said or who it was. Whimpering in pain in a state between consciousness and unconsciousness she tried to think tried to remember what had happened as she started to slowly fight for consciousness. After a moment though that fight ended as a memory came to her mind.

Felicia smiled following the other's when something caught her eyes and she went for a closer look. Completely unaware of someone following her she reached what was a small patch of flowers and smiled smelling them. Getting an idea the 5 year old went to pick a few before a shadow crossed her path....

With the end of the memory Felicia regained consciousness and cried and whimpered in pain struggling in the grip of whoever had her. Feeling scared and alone and in so much pain.

Megaman765

Years
  • Retus noticed the Vulpix, which Leigh named as Felecia grip onto him. Retus smiled looking down at her. "Sheesh she's been through hell huh?" Retus said. Leigh followed close looking at her condition. He wondered how Felicia ended up like this... or how Leigh lost track of her location. It was odd. Leigh didn't know any doctors but...then he was stuck with a feeling of stupidity. He WAS a doctor in a sense. Leigh concentrated his energy and used Recover on the young Vulpix.

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Felicia whimpered in pain still crying. Her blurry vision went back into focus as she felt the move recover being used on her. The five year old was still weak and hurt but not as bad as before. Looking around she noticed Retus carrying her and Leigh floating next to him. "L-Leigh wh-where are we?" she asked trembling as she kept trying to remember what happened to her. All of the sudden her eyes widened as she remembered more. This time only claws and pain seeing the shadow of a Pokemon standing over her that looked kinda felineish. Looking a little panicked she once again tried to get out of Retus's grip.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • OOC: Apologies once again. I've been Out of the action for longer than intended, and I don't have much of an excuse this time. Happy Hour? I'll try to catch up.

Megaman765

Years
  • Retus tried to keep hold of Felicia as she stuggled to get away. "Hey comon calm down! You hurt! Let Leigh fix you up!" Retus said to her. Leigh continued concentrating to use Recover on Felecia. "Comon tell us what happened." Retus asked her as he looked down into her eyes. Retus held her over his shoulder as if hugging her like a baby.

"Oof... there. How do you feel now Felecia?" Leigh asked.

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Felicia kept crying "S-Scared" she whimpered answering Leigh before remembering Retus's question. "I-I don't really know what happened" she whispered done struggling no longer feeling any pain. "The memory is fuzzy I remember some stuff but not everything" Felicia sniffed shivering lightly "As I was heading towards the guild with everyone I saw something and went to take a closer look. I know I should have told someone I was going to look at something but everyone was busy talking so I just went figuring I'd be back in a minute, what I saw was some flowers that reminded me of my mom so I was gonna pick them..." she stopped talking for a minute and shuddered "A shadow covered me and I saw claws, then I....I felt a lot of pain and a cat like Pokemon was standing over me. a-and I heard l-laughing" she whimpered ears flat looking more scared. "W-What if that Pokemon c-comes back"

Megaman765

Years
  • Retus listened to the Vulpix. He remembered a Purloin following them before... was that the same pokemon she was mentioning? Retus knew she was bad news from the beginning but didn't think she'd go so far. Retus held her a little closer. "Hey don't worry. Whatever attacked you is long gone. As far as I know, you ought be safe here! Kehe... oh... sorry." Retus said.

Despite her being death, she was as good at reading lips as ever. "Hey... you think you can walk now? I can't exactly see our team leader hurt now can I? Hehe." Leigh said cheerfully.

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Felicia nodded slightly "Y-Yeah I can walk now" she said to Leigh her ears going un-flat as she relaxed. She realized where she was now and knew she was safe here. Looking at Leigh she smiled softly "I hope you don't feel bad about losing track of me, it's not your fault." she said smiling more "I'm five I get distracted easily." she giggled slightly "so is the whole team here?" she asked him tilting her head.

She had seen Leigh but as of yet hadn't seen their other teammate Flare, after thinking for a moment she looked up at Retus "I must have really missed a lot, I thought you where a bad guy?"

Megaman765

Years
  • Retus let out a Cheerful laugh. "Kehehehe! I feel insulted!" Retus said sarcastically. "I guess I'm still kind of a "bad guy" But I'm not here to cause any trouble. I'm here to help possibly find a cure for the corruption. The Guildmaster hasn't found me but If he starts a fight, I'm warning you, I'll fight back. Nothing against you guys that is. Kehehe"

Leigh butted in. "He's pretty much the same as always. Never wants to shut up. But if he's willing to help us that seems fine." Leigh said.

"Listen, I'm here to help YOU guys in specific. Not the guild master. He left me out there to DIE let me remind you so I'm not exactly looking to become friends with him." Retus informed. "I'll be looking to give him a peace of my mind."

Leigh shrugged it off. He wasn't so sure if he could trust Retus but he had two things. Information and the ability to control the Corruption. Something Leigh needed to learn if he was going to survive.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
  • Jarchio let out a sigh as he rose from his seat stuffed from all the berries. Slowly he yawned and looked outside to see the sun was still only rising. "when will it end...." he sighed walking out the dinning hall to see leigh, the sabeleye,.... And another pokemon talking. "H-hey.... Whats going on?" he said forcing a smile towards the sabeleye... Jarchio REALLY didnt like the guy.... Who ever he was.

"Im guessing im not the new guy anymore am I?" he joked with a smile.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: I hate to do this, but I've been really busy the past few days, and today I resume work for another Rockies homestand. I really don't want to leave you guys hanging, but I can't find the time to read two pages of activity. Can I possibly get a briefing?

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • ((OOC: After talking with the guildmaster, Leigh and Alaska slept outside. Chunk wanted to find Layne in order to go up to the mountains. A package was delivered to the guild, and it was addressed to Leigh. It was a package of berries, and since there were so many, Leigh decided to share it with the other Pokémon. So as he was passing them out, he finds Retus again in the mess hall. Alaska and Leigh argued with him about how he shouldn't have returned because he will likely be killed by Bruno and Hirotaro for sure this time.

He refuses to leave because he says he wants to help us out. A Caterpie is in his care, because he claims to have killed its corrupt mother. He wants to act as friends, because he doesn't want a fight. However, he threatens to summon corrupt Pokémon if we try to fight him. Alaska and Leigh decide to try and gather as much information about Retus as possible in order to possibly use it against him. He told his story about how he corrupted and killed his family (because they killed his love interest) and now he wants to kill all greedy/corrupt Pokémon. Alaska asks if there is no alternative, no cure, but there isn't any that Retus knows of. He promises to try and find one, but Alaska won't trust him till he proves himself. She returns inside, and then Felicia suddenly appears again after being attacked by Shayde, the Purrloin outlaw.))

(Very sorry if I missed any details, but I think this covers the important events)

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: OKay.....phew let's see if I can get bak on track.....

IC:

(I'm not too sure if Chunk and Jaricho have found Layne yet, so I'll do a short post here, but i am unsure how to post with hirotaro at the moment...)

Layne was sitting outside, away from the guild. He couldn't find any sleep now., and Dawn was already on the horizon. He sighed. He just felt like things were only going to get harder for the team....and everyone else. He was hearing arguments back from the guild and other stuff he just wanted to distance himself from. He remembered back in the day when the only thing they had to worry about were certain things caused by some rambling thieves or whatnot. It seemed as if someone or nature itself had just decided to turn on them.
    He sighed, and turned back to the guild. Chunk would want to leave soon. Layne could only hope Chunk knew what he was doing.

OOC: Once again sorry for being so absent. I really have been having a lot of life obstacles right now that aren't making me think straight.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • It had to have been for luck that Chunk was passing by a window when Layne appeared from the foliage below, outside the guild. Having finally spotted his teammate, Chunk quickly ran down the guild stairs, stopping at the entrance with an annoyed look.

"Took you long enough." He snorted, narrowing his eyes. "We're leaving. No more holding back."

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • OOC: "Took you long enough" SM: Mai bad :(

IC:
    Layne popped his neck. "Lead the way then." Layne had put on the treasure Bag, and had started to follow Chunk when the one pokémon entered his mind. He then asked, "And...Jaricho What about him?"

Back