• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (IC)(PG-13)

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
    "I'm right here!" jarchio stated running up. He smiled up at the buizel. "so where to first?" he said with a smile. Jarchio felt respect for both of his team members but oddly he respected Layne more. Slowly he let out a yawn. "I'm ready when you guys are...."

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Jarchio... Chunk searched his mind briefly, trying to remember who that Jarchio person was.
    It was almost coincidence that he would come up to them in a rushed pace, seemingly eager to travel.
    Oh right. The kid from earlier.

"The mountains are our destination." He spoke, walking on a mud path leading north, to the mountainous range. "The other teams said they wanted to help. Just comes to show how reliable people are." He snorted again, narrowing his eyes.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Alaska casually walked out of the guest room and froze. Down the hall was Leigh and Retus, and they had found Felicia. She better not be corrupt, or she'll eat our brains like a zombie. Nah, of course she isn't corrupt. She's obviously sane, as can be told by the look on her face. Actually, her face appeared rather flush.

Alaska turned her head and noticed that outside the window, Chunk stood at the entrance and appeared to be looking at Layne, who was sitting. Alaska couldn't see his face, so she had no idea whether he was angry or if he was happily singing some songs for Layne. The Riolu, Jarchio, suddenly ran onto the scene as if he were being chased by a Mightyena. Chunk began walking down the mud path.

It was then that Alaska decided she was going to follow them. Even if it meant having to bring along Felicia and Retus. No questions asked about Leigh, he has to come along no matter what. "Siblings" have to stick together. Alaska approached the others with a serious face, which isn't something she was used to. Who knows, maybe they wouldn't even consider it serious.

"Alright everyone," Alaska started, even though there were only three here, "we're going to be following Chunk's team- duo- erm… whatever. We're gonna follow Chunk and Layne. Oh hold it, it's a trio. Can't forget Jarchio." Alaska looked at Retus' face, then Leigh's, then Felicia's. "Is that understood? No complaints?" Wow, Alaska, you got full of it this time. Talking as if you were the leader of this team. The past leader was long gone, sacrificed to the corruption. Or something.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Retus nodded but Leigh still wasn't so sure about this approach... they didn't have a plan exactly... if they were to go off and rush into the mountain they would end up like everybody else. But of course, it would be best to know what they were up against... Retus was thinking something similar, as he despised the guildmaster and put all of the Pokemon's deaths to his blame.

"Hang on Alaska... We can't just go and barge into whatever stronghold is there. We need to be prepared for a full on assault. What I say we do is scout as far as we can to the mountain, and then come back to plan something much bigger." Leigh suggested. "For one, we could use more Pokemon here... with alot of experience to handle this kind of stuff. We can talk about that once we check out the condition of the mountains." He said.

Retus nodded. "He kinda makes a point. We'll just get killed if we rush in there." He said. "Of course, if anything does end up happening, you can of course, count on me to save you from trouble Alaska... Kehehe..." Retus said, as flirty as ever. Leigh simpily sighed as his attempts to get Alaska's full attention. Retus was determined to get Alaska to like him.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Alaska listened to Leigh and Retus' opinions, completely oblivious to Retus' flirting.

"I see where you're coming from. But perhaps four is enough." She gestured to the three in front of her. "I mean, most teams tend to be that size or smaller. Maybe we can train against some wild Pokémon and stock up on items, but I'm not sure what else can be done besides that."

Alaska didn't deem more teammates necessary. If they had good battle tactics, that would be good enough. All the mountain did was just sit there with corrupted and noncorrupted Pokémon, basically asking for others to explore inside. There couldn't be anything more to it, could there?

There was also the chance of Chunk, Layne and Jarchio actually getting along and working with their team. Well, Jarchio welcomed anybody with open arms and Layne was neutral at best. The problem was with Chunk. But in the case that everyone does get along, that's already six Pokémon, and to Alaska's knowledge, they were all semi experienced fighters.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Leigh turned his head to the side. "Well... guess you got a point there. Maybe I'm just worried that everybody else that was sent there were either killed or baddly injured... thats why I'm being cautious. I'm mostly thinking of adding extra forces to the guild when we get back, Find another way of transportation other then walking. Perhaps... flying! Or teleportation! When we get back we should talk about that with the guildmaster, its been on my mind for awhile. Remember, we had trouble just getting to the guild!" Leigh explained.

"Kehehe... Well, Let's give it a look eh? If we run into trouble, we'll just come back here and explain our findings. Makes it easier for others to be prepared when they're up there!" Retus said. The caterpie that was on his shoulder gave out a small cry. "Heh, see? He seems to agree." Retus said happily.

Back