• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum soundtrack

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, I did it. I have every song from the soundtrack, and I am working on the songs' names. If you want a specific song, tell me and I will try to get it for you. PM, VM, or posting in this thread is okay, just as long as you won't break any PC rules.

I have 315 songs, so it will take some time to find yours.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Do You Have Pokemon Mystery dungeon music?
    It has the best songs
    Pkmn MD: song Waterfall cave

Pkmn D/P/P: song Sunyshore city (Day)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Mystery Dungeon music doesn't fit here, but I will post in my sticky as soon as I could.

On the song:

I don't have that song yet. Check later.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Do you have the Platinum version of Battle! Cynthia, please? I can offer you a spot on my RP if you like, fellow Manchild.

Also, I'd like your full list of Platinum-remixed or exclusive songs, please. PLEASE!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    VS. Cynthia is still being searched for.
    All 315 songs are remixes, but I can get you a remix of something odd. The title screen from Pokemon Emerald. And, some songs, unfortunately, are different. You can hear them, but there are useless instruments. So, all are remixes to me, as DP was never ripped.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW...do u have the starting music of the game? and the music when battling Garitina?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Still searching for Giratina, but I have the Title Screen for both Platinum and Emerald in my soundtrack (oddly enough it's in the game) and I found Vs. Cynthia battle theme, Pokémon League and Victory Road- Cynthia's room included! GiraTina finding was by mistake - incorrect song

RR☆Oresama

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Send me the zip file for the theme of the room and battle theme of Cynthia, pleasethanks, by PM!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, but his are remixes. Mine are original songs.

Also, site turned off, but here it is! Cynthia songs.

RR☆Oresama

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Wait, why does this require a password? Infact, what is the password?

Wait, why is the Battle! Cynthia song a MIDI? Did you make this yourself or did you rip this directly from the game?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The password is platinum and the midi is ripped from the game. No music editing tool, yet. I'd be happy to make remixes if I had the needed tools.

RR☆Oresama

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    For me, the one with the most accuracy was 0071. Thanks for that. But 0079, it has too many differences to count: was it saved onto a DS-only sound format when you found it? :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    All 3,470 files, yeah. I got them all, but I only care for the full-length ones.

For me, the one with the most accuracy was 0071. Thanks for that. But 0079, it has too many differences to count: was it saved onto a DS-only sound format when you found it? :D

Meh, my headphones count them as the same. It was saved as a midi file to save space, meaning take up 3 MB.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sorry for the long response, but I think I got the Dialga/Palkia battle theme. And only the Grunt Battle or Found Grunt! theme. Can't remember.

Back