• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    SRkid said:
    Well, idk. The fast pokeball thing always gets me mad since i'd have to pick up an item.

I don't understand what you mean. Are we talking about the same thing?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Platinum is simply an upgraded version of D/P, just like Emerald to Ruby/Saphire. I do like the changes included in this game but I won't play it until that NDS emulator for PSP can be used properly.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Platinum is simply an upgraded version of D/P, just like Emerald to Ruby/Saphire. I do like the changes included in this game but I won't play it until that NDS emulator for PSP can be used properly.

Have fun with that, the rest of us will be on WiFi.

Psytist: Well, all of those links are pretty old. Most of us have seen them already.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    Have fun with that, the rest of us will be on WiFi.

Psytist: Well, all of those links are pretty old. Most of us have seen them already.

LoL yea...

I really hope we get new info soon. I try to look deep into Platinum and keep finding same pics. >__> I asked Serebii about this...he said like a week into August will be another BIG PLATINUM info breakout.. Like August 13..

:16:

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    ugh, the new platinum info is too far away... i can't wait that long... at least it'll give us more to speculate about...

Years

Yeah, we kinda know. GL with that. I'll be playin on WiFi as well, and I won't be cheap and emulate. I'm proud of my legit shinies that I can trade yet actually own and NOT emulate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Yeah, we kinda know. GL with that. I'll be playin on WiFi as well, and I won't be cheap and emulate. I'm proud of my legit shinies that I can trade yet actually own and NOT emulate.
    Yeah, it's ashame to play Platinum with emulators, it's no fun at all!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well yuoman if you didnt read a 20 person wifi club is in store for platinum so im assuming that
    A: Cause of this the 80/100,8/10,3/5 scores diamond/pearl got will go to 90/100,9/10,4/5.
    B: After collecting badges and beating the frontier all my hours will go there.

Years
    Well yuoman if you didnt read a 20 person wifi club is in store for platinum so im assuming that
    A: Cause of this the 80/100,8/10,3/5 scores diamond/pearl got will go to 90/100,9/10,4/5.
    B: After collecting badges and beating the frontier all my hours will go there.

What do you even mean by this?

Ulquiorra

Events-Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    They will really be able captured palkia and dialga in the same version?

Years
    Yeah, and hopefully at level seventy. Maybe like in time loop area and space rift area. I will for sure preorder. Hopefull we get giratina and shaymin stylus unlike japan...

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Just as a thought, because they release Event pokemon for the DVD release in the U.S, people in Japan can only get 1 Shaymin while America, we (or they depending on location) can get 2, one or two for D/P and one for Platinum.

But I'm still wondering how the Regigigas and Shaymin Platinum events will work out.

Years
    Just as a thought, because they release Event pokemon for the DVD release in the U.S, people in Japan can only get 1 Shaymin while America, we (or they depending on location) can get 2, one or two for D/P and one for Platinum.

But I'm still wondering how the Regigigas and Shaymin Platinum events will work out.

Maybe you can't get regigigas or shaymin? That's kinda odd though... Maybe since there are more than one of both (many shaymin in the movie) (regigigas in game and regigigas of palmer). Who knows?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back