• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokèCorrupt [PG16ish]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Kassandra was still shaking in fear, and to make matters worse one of the male trainers on the boat stood up and gripped her shoulder tightly. This was the last thing she wanted. Why was he doing this to her!

"Okay, where are they and what happened when you asked that? Second, if this is true, I don't really want to die and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to either, so do yourselves a faouvour and get your Pokemon out to help you." He turned back to the girl. "Are you okay? You look terrible." He winced as he realised he said the wrong thing. "Mentally, as in, what you just heard... I should've shut up a while ago, shoudn't've I?".

Panic began to set in, Kassandra gulped and began to explain; "I don't know what happened! I just over heard the sailor talking to someone." With a powerful thrust Kassandra pushed herself away from the boys grip and was throttled backwards slamming herself into the door of the sailor's cabin. She noticed he began to ramble about her looking terrible, but as the anxiety built up more and more, she barely could focus on the issue at hand, let alone his insults.

"Nobodies steering the boat..." she mumbled under her breath. Her mind, being as overworked as it is, took a few moments to comprehend what she had just said, but the very instant she finished processing it she yelled out "No one is driving the boat!"

She spun around and began to examine the door at her back. it was made of metal and had two separate locks on it and a small tinted window in the upper most part of it.

She turned back around to face the rest of the trainers, and spoke softly between each paniced gasp. "Theres no way we're getting through that door..."

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
After getting bored of watching the other trainers Erin moved Kei off of her lap, who then curled up between her legs dozing off, so she could the proccess of repacking the things she had brought with her in her old backpack to her new backpack. The girl from earlier had just left the compartment running towards what she thought was the front of the boat mentioning something about her being sick.

Erin had just finished repacking her things and successfully stuffing her old backpack into one of the pouches of the new backpack when the girl from earlier barged back into the compartment with a scared look on her face slightly startling Erin. But what startled her even more was when the girl mentioned something about people wanting to kill them her first thought, 'What! Why? I mean the worst I've done is get in a few fist fights here and there. And I don't see what the others could have done, especially the one with the blond hair.'

When the girl mentioned that no one was driving the boat that was a fairly good reason to get scared especially when she saw that there were two locks seperating them from the steering area. She took a deep breath before turning to Kei who was also standing on her small legs looking slightly confused and worried. Apparently Kei understood something wasn't quite right but not exactly what. Erin sighed and said to the small Pokemon, "Come on Kei. Lets see if we can help Nathaniel."

"Nido!" Kei said nodding her head as the two left the compartment heading in the direction that she had seen Nathaniel go.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Derek's eyes widened. He patted his Charmander's head (who he nicknamed Flare, and discovered is female.) and looked up at the others. "What are we going to do? The ship has nobody steering it and I don't knowabout you guys But I don't think anybody else is hiding on here..." He scrunched his eyes and looked down at Flare. She smiled and happily said, "Char!"

Derek clenched his fist and looked up. "Well we can't just let this happen....we just met our starter pokemon...I'm not ready for it all to be over! Let's figure something out!" He winced and knelt down next to Flare. "Don't worry..." He said softly. "We'll get out of this...and we'll be the best." He jumped back up and looked around. "So anybody got any bright ideas?"

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Nathaniel dipped his head back inside the compartment to hear a boy say; "Anybody got any bright ideas?"

Nathaniel nodded. "Yeah, don't die."

He left the compartment, one of the girls had decided to come with him. Was that all?

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
As she followed Nathaniel down towards the other end of the boat she spoke up, "So, Nathaniel right? I am Erin. Any ideas on what we should do. Your the one with the best situation being the only one here who has a water-type. I don't know if the other's Pokemon could swim. Can you Kei?" she said at the end addressing the small Pokemon.

"Ni," the Nidoran said shaking her head.

"Thought so. Also if someone is trying to kill us it might NOT be the brightest idea to go to the quarters. Because guy who killed the captain might be the one who wants to kill us and try to kill us," Erin added.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Derek paused and then sneered at the boy. "Good advice." He said with a laugh. He then nodded at Flare and the two went with the boy and girl. "I'll come with you. I have to see what's going on. He said as he caught up. The inside was a little dim, but Flare's tail made things easier. ".....I wonder what's happening." He said as he looked around. Thing's didn't seem like they were going to be easy.

"I'm Derek." He said to the two. "I don't know either of your names...."

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
As Sarah played with Teddiursa, she noticed the Pikachu girl race back over the main sitting area. A look of panic was obviously written all over her face, and as soon as her Pikachu saw her, it dropped it's ears sadly and copied her worried expression. She nodded to her little Pokemon and whipped it's Pokeball out from her bag, returning it into the the safety of it's ball.

With a deep breath the girl announced "I overheard the sailor arguing with someone about..." She paused and scanned over the four other trainers and began to shake with fear "about..." she gulped "killing us..."

Sarah gasped and looked up at Teddiursa, who's lower lip began to quiver. It wasn't long before the bear burst into tears. Sarah followed his lead and began to sob hysterically, plucking the bear off her shoulder and squeezing him to her chest.

"Why...do...they...want...to..." She took a breath, tears rolling down her cheeks, racing each other to reach her jawline. "Kill us?!" She bawled some more, crying like...well...a girl moments before her death. While Sarah was busy feeling sorry for herself, the girl in orange had made her way over to the door of the cockpit.

"Nobodies steering the boat..." she mumbled under her breath. Her mind, being as overworked as it is, took a few moments to comprehend what she had just said, but the very instant she finished processing it she yelled out "No one is driving the boat!"

"What?!" Sarah yelled, as she began to sob more hysterically. During her fit of hysteria, the other trainers were busy trying to find ways off the boat. Sarah looked up, noticing everyone was gone. The boys and the girl with the purple hair had gone one way. The blonde raced to catch up.

"Your name's...Nathaniel, right?" she asked the boy who had been late. "Can I...come with you guys..? I don't want to be alone..." She sniffed and wiped one eye, her tears dwindling. She blinked before proposing a plan: "What if we...jumped?" She grimaced at the idea of getting wet, but when her life was in danger...

Years
Ignoring the other trainers Kassandra slowly paced towards the edge of the boat. Complete hysteria began to set in when her teary eyes fixed on the coming destruction. The ship was was veering straight for an Island, at full speed and with no way to stop it. This just kept getting worse and worse.

Kassandra spun around back to where she expected to see the rest of the trainers, but found no one. She hastily glanced around then she turned back to the ocean. Closer and closer the boat came to crashing into the shore.

She grabbed her backpack and swung it onto her back, secured it tightly to her shoulders and clamped the waist strap snuggly around her belly.

"We're about to crash!" She called out in hopes the other kids could hear her. "If you're smart you'll jump off and swim to that island. If you're not enjoy your painful death." the last thing Kassandra needed to do was look out for a bunch of idiots.

Slowly she swallowed back her fears. Had she known that her day would end up with her having to jump into the ocean of all things, she'd probably never have gotten on that boat. Kassandra approached the safety railing and rested her left foot on the top bar. At this point she was shaking violently, "The ocean... unbelievable!" this was the last thought to cross her mind before she forced all her thrust to her right foot and flew off the side of the boat.

Thick, salty water rushed up her nose as she plunged into the ocean. "Surrounded...by...water" if she hadn't lost her mind already this would have been the final straw that broke her sanity. All of her life Kassandra has been terrified by what lurked under the surface of the ocean and now she was completely submerged in it, and to top it off she had to swim to shore. She opened her mouth to scream but it was quickly filled with water. As a last resort she flailed madly trying to reach the surface.

Her struggling paid off and she was rewarded with a mouth full of clean, pure air. She looked to her side to see the boat fly past her side, the ripples from the engine created a massive wave that over took her, forcing her back into the water. Kassandra had enough of the bloody ocean. With every inch of her body and every drop of adrenaline she began to swim towards shore. She'd only hoped the other kids where smart enough to follow her example.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Erin glanced over startled when she had heard the last girl yell that they were about to crash. Thinking quickly she grabbed her Pokeball and recalled Kei to it before stuffing it into one of her pouches of the backpack. She then swung the backpack back on her back tightening the straps tight enough that she wouldn't easily lose it when she jumped in. Before following the other girl's lead and jumping into the ocean.

Acting on instinct and years of swim races against her friends she was able to surface quickly and easily before taking off swimming towards the shore she saw not to far off in the distance. Her normal pace was slowed down due to her clothes (since it wasn't a swimsuit) and the backpack but she was still going at a fair speed. Despite the danger she had just been in and was still in she couldn't help but think that it actually felt good for her to be back in the water again. With everything that had been going on in her life prior to their departure from Mandarin Island a couple of hours ago she hadn't had a chance really to go swimming in a good while.

It didn't take long for her to reach the shoreline on the island and as soon as it was shallow enough to walk in she carefully waded her way to the shoreline being wary of the Krabby that were out on the beach too. They didn't bother her as she turned to wait for the other kids and she could all ready see one approaching in the distance.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
The next thing Derek knew, the rich looking girl showed up. He looked away a bit, feeling that she would have a better-than-thou attitude. So far, she didn't. Flare scratched her head and looked at him. Derek smiled and pat her on the head. He looked up at the others. "Everybodies here but that one girl...." He thought.

Suddenly he could hear the girl who wasn't there yelling that the boat was going to crash. One girl ran off. Derek paused and looked at Flare. "Alright. Pokeball time." He said as he clicked the button on Flare's pokeball, returning her. He looked at the boy and girl. "Come on. We have to get out of here." He said, before turning around and running out of the boat.

Derek moved until he could see the sun, emerging back on deck. The boat was moving faster and faster. He secured Flare's pokeball, and then jumped up to the side of the boat. He closed his eyes, pinched his nose, and jumped in. Derek hit the water with a thud, and sunk down a couple of feet. Once he gained composure, he kicked his legs and swam above the water with ease. When he emerged he could the the two girls who must have jumped off.

With powerful thrust, Derek swam to the shore of the nearby island. Once he made it, he sat on the beach and caught his breath. He then stood back up. Was everybody OK?

Years
((OOC: Oni Raichu is going to be gone for five days D: So until someone else steps up to the plate I will be taking control of his character. If anyone wants to try their hand at playing Nathaniel, you're welcome to. Just send me a PM ;3))

After being abandoned by his comrades, Nathaniel decided it that it was indeed time to jump overboard. Every second he hesitated to jump, was a second closer he came to crashing on the shores of the nearby island. Nathaniel grabbed the blonde girls wrist roughly and pulled her close.

"I know your scared" he shouted "but you have to jump!"
Nathaniel didn't have much time, and he could see it in her eyes; there is no way she'd have the guts to jump off a speeding boat into the ocean. Nathaniel stepped up to the safety railing, still clutching ther girls wrist.

((OOC: Trainer Kat I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to do besides this. You should write in right about this time that you returned Teddiursa. Or something similar so that he gets off the boat with us. I had a pretty good idea, that we both left our backpacks on this ship and was totally forgot because of the stress, so we have to go exam the crashed boat. What do you think Trainer Kay? If you don't like the idea just PM me, and I'll fix my post; I'll be around somewhat all day.))

"Please don't hate me." he pleaded desperately, then nodded to his little
Squirtle. Using his grip on her wrist, he swung the cute blonde forward, throwing her off the railing of the ship. He took a deep breath and dove in after her. The moment he plunged into the chilly ocean water he knew what he had to do. Nathaniel took large, powerful strokes and was able to quickly find the girl struggling under the water.

((OOC: This is somewhat bunnying, I hope you don't mind D: ))

He hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her close to his chest.
Nathaniel was nearly out of air and it began to hurt, but this didn't stop him. In just a few long strides Nathaniel reached the surface of the water, being happily awarded by the air his body craved. He tugged the girl up above the surface allowing her to take a much needed gasp of air.

Only a couple yards away the boat crashed into a few rocked before making it into the shore, the boat wedged itself up against the rock causing the haul of the boat to be ripped apart. It continued up and over the rock and speed off into the shoreline and was smashed to pieces by some massive shore-side rocks.
Nathaniel gasped when he saw the thing he was just on moment before be destroyed. "If that girl hadn't gone to the bathroom, we would have never realized that we were heading straight into...that" but Nathaniel quickly dismiss that thought and focused back on the task at hand. Which was to get out of this water.

Nathaniel glanced over to his destination, he already saw two other people made it to the island and the other was on his way. It made him smile to know they were alright. He slowly let go of the girl, testing to see if she'd swim on her own.

"Are you okay?" He asked through short, tired pants for air. "I'm really sorry, I should never of done that, I'm so, so sorry. Just if you hate me now I completely understand..." he was going to keep rambling on like this until the girl stopped him, but something else stopped him, a nudge from his Pokemon who had just now floated up from below the water. Squirtle was so relaxed and was even lounging upside down, floating on the water. "Guess this whole thing didn't bother you buddy." Nathanial smiled at his Pokemon.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Sarah quivered as she saw the others leap off the boat one by one. Soon it was down to her and one boy--the only one whose name she knew. Teddiursa clung to her head, terrified.

"Oh, Teddiursa, if only one of us has to live, I'd rather it be you!" With that, Sarah touched the Pokeball to the side of his head. In a flash of red light, he was gone. Nathaniel grabbed the blonde girls wrist roughly and pulled her close.

"I know your scared" he shouted "but you have to jump!" Nathaniel didn't have much time, and he could see it in her eyes; there is no way she'd have the guts to jump off a speeding boat into the ocean. Nathaniel stepped up to the safety railing, still clutching the girl's wrist.

"Please don't hate me." Sarah felt his grip on her arm loosen. Her stomach jumped into her chest. Her lungs inflated with one breath as the cool water hit her skin. Her body slowly sunk, too panicked to swim on her own. Just as it felt like her lungs were about to give out, she felt a strong arm hook around her waist and pull her to the ocean's surface. She clung tightly to her savior, panting heavily. Once she was finished coughing the excess brine out of her lungs, she opened her eyes, only to see it was Nathaniel who had rescued her. He slowly released her. Instinct took over, and she began to gently tread water.

"Are you okay?" He asked through short, tired pants for air. "I'm really sorry, I should never of done that, I'm so, so sorry. Just if you hate me now I completely understand..." Sarah shook her head.

"No, no, you saved me." She gave him a light smile. "Thank you." She glanced around, noticing everyone else was safe. Sarah gently touched her hip, feeling Teddiursa clamped tightly to her waist. She let out a sigh of relief. That is, until she noticed something else.

"Nathaniel! Our...bags!" She exclaimed.

OOC: God, this was short. I apologize profusely. I just needed to write the jump sequence.

Years
After a few moments of swimming Kassandra heard the boat crash into something. She didn't even look over, she was too terrified. The very moment Kassandra could feel the sandy mud of the island beach she began to run. She put everything into scrambling from the cold grasp of the murky ocean. Kassandra had never been so happy to be on a beach. She rushed across the beach; nearly falling flat on her face from tripping over a bit of driftwood. The other kids from the boat where standing on the beach further down, well at least two of them where. Kassandra wondered if the other two where alright, had all four trainers been standing their Kassandra probably would have turned around and ran the other way, but what if they other two needed help? They might need her assistance.

Kassandra quickly made her way to the middle of the beach. While racing towards the other kids, she attempted to get them to notice her by flailing her arms madly but it didn't seem to work all too well. She slowed down to a normal walking pace, as she was hopefully close enough for the other trainers to hear her. Tired; Kassandra stopped to catch her breath, she looked down and took a few long-drawn out breaths. She took a moment to adjust her glasses then, still a little tired she slowly drew her gaze from her shinny black -soaking wet- shoes, up the ridge of the rather large indent in the ground she was inside of and over to the ocean shore just a few centimeters away. A gentle wave of water gushed over the tip of the ridge and poured down into the indent; puddling at Kassandra's feet. Normally had this happened she would have been furious, getting water all over her cutest pair of shoes, but seeing as she was currently soaked head to toe, it just didn't seem to bother her too much.

Kassandra took a deep upset sigh, but quickly shook off the feeling of depression. She looked over to the other trainers, who at the moment where trying to flag down the two trainers swimming towards the shore. Kassandra began to walk towards them and shouted over to the kids "Hey guys! Are you al..." Kassandra's question was cut off mid sentence "riiieeeee" and replaced with her own scream. The sandy beach beneath her feet collapsed as she took her first step. Her entire body plummeted into a pit that was hidden under a few thin layers of compacted sand. Her landing wasn't very graceful, she ended up landing flat on her back. Kassandra was a little disoriented, and pretty dizzy, but all in all she was fine. She tilted her head up, facing he major source of light that illuminated the underground passage she had just fallen into. With a groggy moan, Kassandra pulled herself to her feet, uselessly trying to dust off the now caked on mud that covered her clothing. After getting her bearings back she frowned and began to investigate what had just happened.

The hole was only about 8 feet high so she hadn't fallen very far thankfully. Dust clouded, scarce beams of light that broke through the small cracks and holes that line the unstable roof of the cavern partially illuminated the large cave. It was very strange.

"What the heck is this, I've never heard of such a strange geological phenomena" Kassandra said to herself. All the trauma from today made it so that she could barely even think anymore. "How many more things can go wrong today?" she laughed trying to comfort herself, but it wasn't really working. She titled her head back up, looking out the hole she had just fallen in.

"Hey guys!" she shouted pointlessly, hoping the other kids had seen her fall down this stupid pit, and where on there way to help her. "Is anyone up there?" she screamed again. With yet another sigh kassandra mumered under her breath "This is hopeless...Can things get any worse?" the moment she spoke those words she knew she'd just jinxed herself. Seconds later the feeling of sea water pouring down onto Kassandra's head proved her right. The tide was rising and with the pit so close to the shore line of course it was doomed to overflow with water. The tide must have only just started rising though, and in only a few short hours this entire cave was going to be consumed with water. Kassandra needed to get out. With one more deep breath she screamed desperately "Help! Please!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Derek sat on the beach. He had removed his wet t-shirt and shoes, and was standing around in his jeans. The already tight jeans sunk in more with the added wetness. Derek sighed as the boat crashed. It was OK though, the others made it off. He could see them jump. He had just gone through a lot of stuff with these kids, and he still didn't know ANY of there names. It also looked like his chances of being a trainer could be ruined. He sunk his hands into his pockets and watch the two trainers swimming as he put his shoes back on, and his shirt. Cold.

"I can't believe this!" He thought. "They wanted a bunch of kids dead? What's wrong with people?" Derek kicked a rock and yawned. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the glasses girl waving her arms. Derek groaned and looked away. "What could be wrong now..." He said under his breath. He looked back and she was gone. "Huh? How did she move so fast..." Derek scratched his head again and walked closer. "Maybe she ran away....no, nobody could move THAT fast...."

As he walked and thought, Derek thought he heard voices. "....Hello?" He said as he edged nearer. He faintly heard "Help! Please!" He scratched his head and looked around. Nothing was there. Derek gritted his teeth. "First that girl disapears and now I'm hearing things....I must be losing it." He said as he bagan walking, and not paying attention he tripped and fell flat on his face. Derek jumped up and turned around. "Who tripped me! I'm gonna rock your-" He began shouting before he noticed a hole that was the root of his trip.

As he put two and two together, Derek realized the voice must have come from the hole. He crawled forward a bit and stuck his head in it. All he could see was black. He stuck his head in it. "HELOOOOOOOO!" He yelled into it. "DOES ANYBODY REQUIRE A HERO?" He yelled once again, feeling a little big headed at the idea of being a hero. He stuck his head in as far as it would go, and the next thing Derek knew he fell into it. Once he hit the bottom of the hole, he realized he was sitting in complete darkness. He looked up and couldn't see the hole. He must have blocked it off when he fell!

Last edited:
Years
"No, no, you saved me." The girl he had just pushed off the boat gave Nathanial a light smile. "Thank you." She glanced around, noticing everyone else was safe. Sarah gently touched her hip, feeling Teddiursa clamped tightly to her waist. She let out a sigh of relief. That is, until she noticed something else.

"Nathaniel! Our...bags!" She exclaimed.

It took him a few seconds to process this, but when he did his instant reaction was to face-palm. "I'm sorry, don't worry I'll get them back!" As he spoke Nathaniel drew his gaze over to the wrecked boat which was now in pieces on the shore line. While his eyes drifted back over to the girl he noticed a backpack bobbing up and down on the coast near the islands edge. "Look I see one!" He exclaimed and without a second thought he took with full powered strokes, racing towards the floating backpack. Hopefully the girl was smart enough to follow him, but he didn't have time to look back. The worst thing that could happen is have that bag sink to the bottom of the ocean.

"I think it's your bag!" He called back to the girl. He couldn't really see the color, all he knew was it was a bright, girly color.

He quickly made it up to the bag, he was able to touch the sandy beach bellow him with the tips of his toes so his fears of the backpack sinking to the bottom where misplaced. He quickly plucked the bright purple bag from the water. Was this the girls? Nathaniel could have sworn she had a pink bag, but no matter. He swung it onto his back and ran up to he beach, where the smashed pieces of the boat where laying.

((OOC: Sorry this was so short, but I'm just DYING to watch Harry Potter, and my finance is waiting for me to finish this post before he starts the movie. XD))

Years
((OOC: Supporting character are cast throughout the entire story, so no. But right now we don't need any supporting characters. Just keep and eye out on this thread. I'll get the title changed to something about supporting characters when I need you guys.))

Kassandra saw one of the boys from the ship crawl forward a bit and stick his head in the hole. "HELOOOOOOOO!" He yelled into it. "DOES ANYBODY REQUIRE A HERO?" He yelled once again, feeling a little big headed at the idea of being a hero. He stuck his head in as far as it would go, and the next thing he knew he fell into it. Once he hit the bottom of the hole, he realized he was sitting in complete darkness. He looked up and couldn't see the hole. He must have blocked it off when he fell.

Kassandra was not impressed. "Some hero..." she scowled at the boys incompetence. She slumped down against what she could only assume was the wall of the cavern and let out a deep sigh. With each wave that rolled up onto the shore above, the water leaked through multiple small cracks and holes in the strange roof formation of the cave. "What a way to start...end my Pokemon career. Drowning in a cave" she snapped.

Accompanied by the subtle sound of scurrying Kassandra heard a meek hiss coming from beside her. "Ksskssksskss" Curiously Kassandra looked over into the peering darkness. Obviously not being able to see anything she cautiously extended her arm out towards the center of the sound. The tips of her fingers grazed across a flat, dome-like surface. It seemed to be hovering from the floor, and was definitely not a rock. All the rocks and dirt in this cave where cold, but this -thing- was warm and alive. Kassandra placed her palm flat on the dome and felt it rumble softly as it hissed again "Ksssss." With an abrupt scuttle the little creature climbed over to Kassandra, and rested on her thigh. It had four small, bug-like talons for feet and a hard shell on it's back. Although it was too dark to see Kassandra could only assume it was a Paras. She gently brushed her hand over it's shell and felt too large indents in it.

"This is very odd, maybe the poor thing is badly injured?" she mumbled under her breath. Kassandra always had a bad habit of talking to herself when she was lost in thought. She smiled with the feeling of the the Pokemon pulling itself up into the safety of her lap. To Kassandra's surprise it was very heavy. At least twice the weight of Pikachu. "You're a fatty!" she jokingly giggled while stroking it's injured shell. "Don't worry little guy, we'll get you out of here." she said trying to reassure not only the Pokemon, but herself.

She swung her backpack off and unzipped the main pouch. "That only man said we had a flashlight in here somewhere..." she pointed out while attempted to dig through her backpack with one hand and clutch the mysterious Pokemon close with another. She gripped a long plastic feeling object, with a small button on the side. This had to be the flashlight. He pulled it from her bag and furiously clicked the button. Nothing happened. "I found a flashlight, but I guess the water must have broken it." she sighed sadly and placed the ruined flashlight back into her backpack. Before zipping it back up she felt soft fleece under her hand. A blanket! Perfect. She tugged it out of her bag and wrapped it around the Pokemon completely, then pulled it close to her chest. "It will be okay..." she said, pulling herself to her feet.

"We need to get out of here..." she looked over to the boys general direction and pleaded.

((OOC: Here's a hint; it's not a Paras ;3 But because Kassandra wrapped it up in a blanket, Derek and herself are just going to have to wait till...if they escape this pit to find out what it really is ^_^ ))

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Derek was shocked to hear the girl's voice from the boat. "Ohh...you didn't disapear, you fell down the hole!" He slapped his forehead and laughed. Then he heard her hero comment and his face flushed red. "Well excuse me! Sorry for trying to help!" He said with a scoff. Then, he heard her talking about a pokemon and his mood changed. "Is it ok?" He asked.

Derek smiled. It was nice to see...hear someone who obviously cared about Pokemon. The girl then began looking for a flashlight. It didn't work. She told Derek they needed to get out of there. He reached for Flare's pokeball. "Don't worry, we don't need a flashlight!" He said as he released her from her pokeball. Flare smiled at Derek. "Help us out little lady...we need more light." He asked calmly. Flare nodded and the tail on it's flame grew brighter.

Derek put his hands to his sides in pride. "Looks like my pokemon is already coming in handy!" He said with a big head. Flare agreed happily. "Char, charmander!" She said. Derek smirked and looked at the girl. "Now we can try and find a way out." Derek then put out a foot. "But, let's make our introductions first. I'm Derek." He put out a hand and grinned. "I've said that about 8 times today but I don't think anybody heard me." He said with a small laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back