• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéAni Summer Streams!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

• Introducing...

Pokémon Anime Summer Streams!
    Hello everyone! For the next few months, I (and possibly a couple others) will be hosting streams of various episodes of the Pokémon Anime on Sundays! Join us and chat with fans of the anime and maybe even members who are watching it for their first time. Streams are hosted in an off-site streaming environment; however, this site does not require you to create an account of any kind. All you have to do is give yourself a nickname so others will know who you are.

Streams will be announced ahead of time in The Streaming Thread, found over in the Pokémon Anime forum. These announcements will provide details of when the stream will begin and what episodes are going to be streamed.

PCPokéAni Streaming Room

We hope to see you there!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hm. Maybe there will be another movie stream like what we had at last year's GT? I would be up for that, I mean i'm not an avid follower of the anime on its own but that stream was fun.

Back