• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéball hacking guide

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
The table is a byte per ball. so 0x14 = 20 = 2.0x catch rate for ultra, 0xF is 1.5x for Great, etc. It is multiplied by 10 because the total catch rate value is later divided by 10 to allow for non-integer catch rate values. So if you want to make ultra ball 3x, change the 0x14 to 0x1E. There is no terminating byte, the table cannot load from a ball index greater than 4 due to the function it is referenced from.

Ooooh OK

Thanks for the clarification. Makes a lot more sense lol. The hex editing I usually do does involve beginning or ending bytes lol

Years
Hello. I found a new problem. After adding new pokeballs, I get a bug in the Safari Zone. Does not display the Safari Ball correctly and no Pokemon can be caught ...

VentZX00

''Lord Of Graphics''
Years
I am having a problem here:
error1.png

error2.png

the particles are not displayed as they should
And the palettes look completely black, can someone help me to fix it?

Back