• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Black and PokéCommunity White Version

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    sure...oh and btw..the new themes are awesome....seriously off the hook, great job !!!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    One thing I hate is when people color their text like this;
    "I love this thread"
    when you're using the Pokecommunity Black Version

and then when people type in white like this.
    "Lulz that's funny"
    when you're using the Pokecommunity White Version

cause then you have to highlight it to see it.

>:[ hate that, but :D love the themes other than that ♥

LOL, agreed. Hmm...PokeCommunity Black Version looks way too dark than I'm used to for dark forum themes (looks pitch black compared to the normally-dark styles I typically see on Smashboards and Rangerboard. >_>), but PokeCommunity White Version has a nice version of not being too glaring on the eyes. Seems pretty decent. I love how the "PokeCommunity" font was stylized in the actual title fonts of BW, though the "White/Black Version" subtitles ruin the header a bit, as they just feel tacked on. Also, the font for PC's slogan looks a bit too skinny...

I love what was done with the background to make the "white checkerboard" more noticeable... It slightly suffers the same "white blur out" effect as White Version's box art does, but the checkerboard pattern with white rendering is way more noticeable here than on the box art, which is a very good thing...

LOL...it's somewhat expected due to the color scheme, PokeCommunity White Version looks a bit similar to Forever Standing 2 beta...

Pretty good themes, with White Version being more preferable IMO. It would be cool if a Gray Version followed later on, along with some tweaks mentioned here.

Last edited:
    Back