• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Draw-a-Thon!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I edited my entry c:

I remade my first art because the face looked crappy. I think it looks better now.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Username: jsziede
Artwork:
Spoiler:

Short Description: Just a lone Wingull taking flight over the sea, leaving its island of solitude.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, contest hasn't ended *just yet* as I have extended it (I even edited the first post). You have until 11:59 pm EDT TONIGHT (7:59 am London/1:59 pm E Australian Time July 10th) to edit/enter your artwork.

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Ok! Okokokokok! Am I too late? I hope I'm not too late. But... um here's my entry.

Username: Kirozane
Spoiler:

Poor Mewtwo... He can't sandcastle.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Last minute entry! Hoping it's not too late!! My scanner wouldn't work. >.>

Anyway, here's my entry.
Username: AWsquared
Artwork:
Spoiler:

Description: It's B2W2's main characters Nate, Rosa , and Hugh having fun at a beach on summer vacation. I thought it would be clever to have them wear swim suits similar to their regular outfits. Had to include the Unova starters as well!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha, you're right on time.

ANYWAYS GUYS, it's now Wednesday EDT, which means submissions are now

closed.gif

You may not edit your entry. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.

I just want to say first of all...that all of your artwork is just simply stunning. I am amazed at all of the hard work you guys had put in your pictures, describing what summer means to you. Thank you so much for contributing! Give yourselves a pat on the back, because to me you are all winners. <3

Judging will now commence, so sit tight guys! Myself and my co-host will have the results in by the end of the day on Wednesday (by 11:59 PM EDT at the latest possible).

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Aww man...It seems I was done for anyway. :( (Dangit timezones)
And I was about to finish it too...

Anyways, good luck guys. I'm rooting for ya! :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
RESULTS!

The entries have been judged aaaand the results are in! <3

The winner of the 2013 PC Draw-a-Thon is...
Spoiler:

2nd place (and it was so close, too!) goes to:
Spoiler:

Honorable mentions go to Kirozane, AWSquared, and Chr. Draco for making great artwork that represents summer. You guys did really well too!

Thanks for participating in the PokeCommunity Draw-a-Thon, everyone! All of you posted great art, and to be honest I am extremely impressed! If you have the chance, why not show more of your work by posting a gallery in Art & Design? I mean, that is if you want to! xD

Keep calm and make.....ART!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Did mine not represent summer? :<

I knew I had no chance at winning though :3 congratulations winners!

Years
I thought for sure I was going to win. Oh well congrats Fenneking.
If I may ask, can you give us an analysis of both mine and Fenneking's work in comparison?
I just want to know what are the pluses in our artwork.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd be more than happy to individually PM anyone a short critique/analysis if you want to know *how* you did. If you want to know, shoot me a VM or PM and I'll be sure to send it to you when I get the chance. I would post them publically, but I felt things like that should be discussed in a private manner. :P

Rizardon, I'll PM you the comparison shortly. :)

Years
Thanks for participating in the PokeCommunity Draw-a-Thon, everyone! All of you posted great art, and to be honest I am extremely impressed! If you have the chance, why not show more of your work by posting a gallery in Art & Design? I mean, that is if you want to! xD

Keep calm and make.....ART!

I'd love too make a gallery thread but.. I kinda suck at digital and photography art and I'm not sure if its considered to be "art" if I were to post mine.

Years
Wow, great :)

Good job everyone who participated.

One of my favorite entries was Kirozane's; I love the playful theme. No matter how powerful someone is, making a simple sandcastle can best someone's patience, and it has a nice quirky style.

I hope to see everyone enter next year!

Back