• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 Wi-Fi OU Tournament [Sign-ups go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Round One

World King VS Jake
    _Prince_ VS Death & Strawberry
    Aurafire VS wolFLARE
    Volkner's Apprentice VS Super Luigi
    Mukkamoto VS Tsuroerusu
    Nilojan VS lucaslucario
    Ooka VS Recontra1234
    SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS pinkpanther8u
    Painter VS crimsonstorm
    Johnny590 VS Rabid Ditto3 8
    AdvancedK9 VS Pokedude118
    XDLugia VS shinyninetales
    taper100 VS polkop
    POKERangerPhoenix VS natedogg
    Happitan108 VS Obsession
    TigerSwift VS Alicante

Sorry for the delay, but here are the match-ups. Tourney battles can take place starting 9:00 PM PST tonight (or today, wherever you are).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    [jq]Aurafire VS wolFLARE[/jq]
    I will beat again Aura, hahahahahaha. 8DDD

I will contact Aura tomorrow whenever he gets online. ;3

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    [jq]Aurafire VS wolFLARE[/jq]
    I will beat again Aura, hahahahahaha. 8DDD

I will contact Aura tomorrow whenever he gets online. ;3
    Yeah, give thanks to my evil randomizer for all the match ups, FLARE.

BTW, as promised, at 9:00 PM GMT-8 Sharp, the Tournament is officially open. Click on this unnecessarily-large link to take you there; or just visit the Get-Together 2009 Forum. Remember that Round 1 will only last as much as a day, so be sure to PM/VM/MSN/Contact your opponent as soon as you see this, and go post the results in the Tourney Thread, not in this one.

So, get ready for epic showdowns, and good luck to 99% of you!

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I thought items relying on luck weren't allowed? :/

My opponent had a Focus Sash on his Weavile. >.>

Another thing, is having 3 of the same item on different pokemon allowed? (In this case, it was leftovers.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, Ditto won the match.

Close battle, except for one little flaw:

He had a Focus Sash on his Weavile.

I thought items relying on luck weren't allowed? :/

Another thing, is having 3 of the same item on different pokemon allowed? (In this case, it was leftovers.)

A good pokemon team is one that can combat all scenarios and win. Sash is legal because it only works once and only on one condition, that the pokemon who uses it is at full health. To combat it is very easy SR, sandstorm, hail will get rid of it. You also complained to me about my pokemon having leftovers as well. There is no rule against it and it is easy to combat as well with sandstorm, hail or knock off.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    A good pokemon team is one that can combat all scenarios and win. Sash is legal because it only works once and only on one condition, that the pokemon who uses it is at full health. To combat it is very easy SR, sandstorm, hail will get rid of it. You also complained to me about my pokemon having leftovers as well. There is no rule against it and it is easy to combat as well with sandstorm, hail or knock off.
    Just as FF said, we're not using the Item Clause (no 2 of the same Items allowed), and Focus Band is the one that's not allowed here.

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
    Just a quick message to say sorry to everyone for not being online over the last 2 weeks or so. Work and stuff came out of the blue meaning I had to travel around with no internet. Hope everyone had a good time and hope to see you all around here in September when I get a more stable timetable!

Take Care Everyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back