• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It sounds like quite the interesting game and I've been planning on buying a 1600 point card soon. I'll throw a VM your way if I decide to buy it.

Years
    haha! I'm back on xbl! so anyone please feel free to add me <3
    Ambellina-SofterxxxSin

I play Left 4 Dead, Gears/2, Rainbow six vegas2, Soul Calibur IV, Uno, Beautiful Katamari, & Armored Core 4

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    GT: SpeedyJule

I play Team Fortress 2, Castle Crashers, Halo 3 or CoD 4 (If my friend decides to give them to me) and Rockband 2. I think you guys should add Street Fighter 4 and Blazblue when it comes out.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Can we use this thread as a quick challenge thread as well?

Anyone want to play me in Call of Duty World at War or CellFactor?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just taking this from the Nintendo Wi-Fi thread, as no one is really controlling XBL nights for the time being. Pretty much just look at the quote and you can plan little matches and such here. It'll keep lots of messy threads out of the main forum. XD

Feel free to start matches with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Well, okay then. So anybody up for some Social Slayer? (Halo) But tomorrow night, I'm about to go to bed tonight.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    GT: Supacar

Out of all those games on that list I only have Burnout Paradise, but I do plan to get GTA 4 sometime next month.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Wow, as soon as I drop this the people start rolling in...

I guess we can try starting it up again if you guys want it. But I just got this feeling it's going to die again in no time (and it's going to die because no one shows up....).

I'll try adding everyone tomorrow and trying to put things back in order. Maybe we can do something with that PC XBL tag.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think this might work better if we just change it to free play. :/ People set up their own thing here and get on to play it at whatever time works best for the majority. Organizing one night for one game just doesn't seem to work too well.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I think we can still manage some events on a regular basis too though. But I've said all along that we shouldn't pick just one game, but just have a set time where everyone can get online in a party chat and just play whatever they want with each other. That way people won't feel excluded if they don't have a particular game or if they don't want to play that game.

Years
    I've said all along that we shouldn't pick just one game, but just have a set time where everyone can get online in a party chat and just play whatever they want with each other. That way people won't feel excluded if they don't have a particular game or if they don't want to play that game.

I totally agree with this because I'm pretty tight for cash so I don't have any CoD or anything, but I'd love to actually talk to my fellow PC goers ^^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think this might work better if we just change it to free play. :/ People set up their own thing here and get on to play it at whatever time works best for the majority. Organizing one night for one game just doesn't seem to work too well.
    ^
    That.

That format has proven really successful for the PS3 owners of PC. You could easily still do set community gaming events as well, but having it so you can just organise games off the bat is just so much more convenient.

Cherrim

Years
    I don't even mean just setting up one night though, Mork, I just mean this thread should instead be left for "hey, I wanna play ____ tonight or tomorrow, anyone game?"

Honestly, though, I think all three of these threads would be better suited as social groups. :(

Cherrim

Years
    We'd try to change that (and once we actually finish writing up the rules and stuff, as a staff I think we're going to be pushing them a bit more). If we used those we could have a discussion in the group for random matches, another for setting up game nights in various games, tournaments, etc. It just seems a lot more suited to our needs, imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back