• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: PokéCommunity PCXV Donations - Get a Shiny Badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Pok?Community PCXV Donations - Get a Shiny Badge!

PokéCommunity PCXV Donations - Get a Shiny Badge!
    Pok?Community PCXV Donations
    Hosted by Rukario
    What does this event involve?

Love PC? Here's a nice way to celebrate 15 years of PC. Why not become a Pok?Community Supporter (or add supporter credit to your account)? We are offering our Crystal-level supporter tier, normally $25.00 or above, for the sale price of $15.00 (get it? 15 years of PC, $15 crystal tier) thoughout GT XV!

Users who donate will gain a special badge? a permanent shiny'd house badge!

Go ahead and dig up those credit cards, log in to PayPal and add monies to your account and donate today.

Make Your Donation

Closed now.

Thank you for your participation!

Last edited:
    Years
  • What I was more getting at was do I have to donate again to be eligible for the shiny badge. Not so much if I can/can't donate.

You'll have to donate again to get the shiny badge iirc. I think users only get the badge if they donate during the span of GT, so previous donations don't count towards this.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Do we have to donate for Crystal tier (or a minimum of $15) to get the shiny badge?

I'd like to get it, but I wouldn't allow myself to put $15 towards something like this right now; I could however put ~$5 or so to push my current supporter status to Gold, would that grant me the permanent shiny badge?

(Also they're badges that will show next to your usernames in posts like the regular ones, right? Not emblems hidden away on our profiles? Perhaps a stupid question but I'd like to make sure.)

Edit: Ok so I answered my own question. When you choose a house and enter your username, the button takes you over to PayPal for a $15 donation, so I guess you need to donate the $15 for Crystal-tier to get the shiny badge. The wording implied you could just donate anything.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back