• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Its weird how Eleven does that. I've even bought a few bow ties since the beginning of Series 5.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
My friends and I have become obsessed with Bow Ties. C X

It didn't start with Eleven for me, though. The whole 'mix smart stuff with trainers' look came from Ten, as did my love for very big coats. I liked big coats before, but Ten made me love them. : 3

Edit: Not to mention Four and the big scarf. 8 3

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years

It didn't start with Eleven for me, though. The whole 'mix smart stuff with trainers' look came from Ten, as did my love for very big coats. I liked big coats before, but Ten made me love them. : 3

Oh, big coats. How I love them. :D
Both from Ten and from Jack. You gotta love Jack's big coat!

There's a kid at my school who publicly states his love of Doctor Who. He has Eight's hair, Ten's coat, Four's scarf and Eleven's bow tie, and wears them all over his uniform with an 'I ♥ Who' bag. :D

... And I will be searching for you on FF later... *creeps off like the lurker she is*

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016

Same. A combination of Ten and Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother" has given me a strange love of suits, I really want to get a proper Ten-style brown pin-stripe suit when I turn 18.

Maybe I should wear a suit, bow-tie, huuuuge scarf, trench coat and fez all at once....

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
^ And red converses. Can't forget them.

You know what else has influenced me? The HAIR. Ten's hair was my favourite thing.
Plus since Donna appeared I've wanted to dye my hair ginger: an urge that has only increased with the appearance of Amy. I WANT AMY'S HAIR. NOW. If I didn't love my hair colour so much I would definitely, definitely dye it ginger.

There's a kid at my school who publicly states his love of Doctor Who. He has Eight's hair, Ten's coat, Four's scarf and Eleven's bow tie, and wears them all over his uniform with an 'I ♥ Who' bag. :D

I WANT TO MEET THIS BOY.
When I was in school for my exams a couple of months ago, I decided my usual schoolbag, a big rucksack, was too much, so instead I took in my notes and textbooks and stuff in a blue Doctor Who shoulder bag I got free with a copy of the 'Doctor Who Adventures' magazine. XD
It was a bit small, and my friends were embarassed (sp?) by it, but I loved it. : 3

... And I will be searching for you on FF later... *creeps off like the lurker she is*

O___O Eek.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
^ And red converses. Can't forget them.

You know what else has influenced me? The HAIR. Ten's hair was my favourite thing.
Plus since Donna appeared I've wanted to dye my hair ginger: an urge that has only increased with the appearance of Amy. I WANT AMY'S HAIR. NOW. If I didn't love my hair colour so much I would definitely, definitely dye it ginger.

Good point, although I'd probably stick with the black ones I already have ;)
I agree with the hair thing aswell. Last week I attempted to do a Ten with my hair, but it's a lot harder than it looks...
If I were to dye my hair, I'd definitely go for Ten brown. Seeing as both my parents have brown hair, it's likely my gingerish-blonde (which I hate by the way) will turn brown anyway, but if it doesn't then I'm dying it when I'm older.
As much as gingerness is ridiculed, I agree with you on the Donna-Amy malarkey. I still don't like ginger hair on men though. Hence why I want to dye mine before it turns properly ginger like it was when I was a toddler.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Oh, if I was a guy I'd definitely want Ten's hair. Or TOS Captain Kirk's.

I'm afraid I agree with you about ginger hair on guys. On girls it looks gorgeous, though. Want. : 3
My hair looks kinda red in certain lights. It's mostly blondey/browny/goldeny though.

Thoughts on whether Twelve will be ginger?
OMG. JUST THOUGHT. Maybe he picked up Donna and Amy because they're ginger, and he likes being around gingers because he covets their hair colour so much. MAYBE he hopes that by hanging around with gingers the part of him that controls what he looks like when he regenerates will absorb their ginger-ness and make him ginger next time he regenerates!

I AM A GENIUS! And I'm so writing the fanfiction where he explains that to a bemused Amy. Oh yes.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
oh my god that is BRILLIANT.

and i like ten's hair. ;-; it's just so...spiky and pointy and awesome. ;-;

and long coats

but my real favourite part of ten was how he could do all those wicked expressions and stretch his face like it was alien. :3

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
I know, I know. I am a genius. *bows*

OMG Ten's facial expressions. C 8
He was just awesome when it came to his face. On a slightly related note, the facial expressions made by Tennant in 'Hamlet' were also great.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
^ I do like Tennant's expressions, but he shall never surpass this moment (sorry for small GIF):
DW_S5_Icon_2___Thumbs_Up_by_Kataoi.gif

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
lol bad edit I know, buuuuut. Couldn't resist doing this:

bowfezzesarecool.png

The internet just exploded from the awesomeness of that image.

That image has the same effect as dividing by zero.

The concept of that image was in fact the cause of the whole of time imploding.

That single image has more power than the Pandorica, the TARDIS, the Paradox Machine, the Infinity Bomb, the Void and Bad Wolf, all combined.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
lol bad edit I know, buuuuut. Couldn't resist doing this:

bowfezzesarecool.png

:O You didn't win this thread, you won the internet!
All other websites, emails and images pale in comparison to this picture.

*Bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back