• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
I want to join this club and If anyone still wants to talk about quotes from Doctor Who here are two Sycorax Leader: I can summon the armada and take this world by force!
The Doctor: Well, yeah, you *could*, you could do that, course you could, but *why*? Look at these people, these human beings, consider their potential. From the day they arrive on this planet and blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do... no, hold on... sorry, that's the Lion King... but the point still stands! Leave them alone!

The Doctor: Right then, follow me.
Rickston Slade: Hang on a minute. Who put you in charge, and who the hell are you anyway?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
Rickston Slade: No.
The Doctor: In that case, allons-y.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Eh, my favourite quotes don't look epic without context. Except this one:

Angel Bob: Sorry, can I ask you again? You mentioned a mistake we made.
The Doctor: Oh, a big, big mistake; a really huge mistake. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart, if you value your continued existence. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
Angel Bob: And what would that be, sir?
The Doctor: Me.

This one's also hilarious:
River Song: Daleks, Doctor.
The Doctor (obviously scared): Yes, okay, okay...okay, okay... Dalek fleet, minimum of 12 000 battleships armed to the teeth... aah! But we've got surprise on our side; they'd never expect 3 people to attack 12000 Dalek battleships because we'd be killed instantly. It would be very short surprise. -facescrewdriver- Forget surprise.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
One of my favourite DW quotes:

*Amy trying to undress Doctor*
Doctor: [Struggling] I am 908 years old, do you know what that means!
Amy: It's been a while?

I think that's right.
Ah, 11 how I love your social ineptness. Especially after the Love Machine that was 10, I mean; Rose, Madame de Pompadour, Martha (almost), Cpt. Jack and Queen Elizabeth I. He definitely got around.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh, god, yes, Eleven's such a socially awkward penguin.

"Football? ...ah, right, that's right, blokes play football. I play football. I'm pretty good at it."

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I didn't type all this up, just copied and pasted someone who did, but I love the quote.

Oh, if you haven't seen The Big Bang, then it has spoilers, as its a quote from late in the episode.

Spoiler:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
How can a man go from being such a ladies man to such a stutterer? XD ♥
I'm going to warn you now, I have so many favourite quotes that this post will be huge. :D

Quotes from Nine:
Jackie: I'm in my dressing gown.
The Doctor: Yes, you are.
Jackie: There's a strange man in my bedroom.
The Doctor: Yes, there is.
Jackie: Anything could happen.
The Doctor: No. [walks away](Why does the Doctor hate on Jackie? XD XD XD)

The Doctor: [opening Rose's phone] Tell you what. With a bit of jiggery pokery—
Rose: Is that a technical term, "jiggery pokery"?
The Doctor: Yeah, I got a first in jiggery pokery, what about you?
Rose: [playing along] Nah, I failed hullabaloo.

Rose: You're 900 years old?
The Doctor: Yep.
Rose: My mother was right, that is one hell of an age gap.

Mickey: It's Mickey!
The Doctor: No, it's Ricky.
Mickey: I think I know my own name!
The Doctor: You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?

Rose: I'm not stupid.
The Doctor: You could have fooled me.

The Doctor: Don't drop the banana!
Jack Harkness: Why not?
The Doctor: Good source of potassium!

Jack Harkness: Who has a sonic screwdriver?
The Doctor: I do!
Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic"?

Jack: Now hold on, ladies, I don't want to have to shoot either one of you.
Trin-E: But you're unarmed!
Zu-Zana: And you're naked!
[Jack reaches behind him briefly, and returns holding a very small gun.]
Zu-Zana: But that's a compact laser deluxe.
Trin-E: Where were you hiding that!?
Jack: You really don't wanna know.
(You gotta love Jack XD ♥)

And of course...:
Rose: I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words... I scatter them through time and space. A message, to lead myself here.
Doctor: Rose, you've got to stop this, you've got to stop this now! You've the entire vortex running through you're head, you're gonna burn!
Rose: I want you safe, my Doctor. Protected from the false god.
Dalek Emperor: You cannot hurt me. I am immortal.
Rose: You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existance, and I divide them... Everything must come to dust. All things, everything dies...
(♥♥♥ Bad Wolf!!)

Quotes from Ten:
The Doctor: Am I... ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of... brown.
The Doctor: [disappointed] Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! [Rose looks annoyed] Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.

The Face of Boe: We shall meet again, Doctor. For the third time, for the last time, and the truth shall be told. Until that day...
[The Face of Boe teleports away]
The Doctor: That is enigmatic. That is text-book enigmatic.

Rose: Good job my mum's not here, or she'd be fighting the wolf off with her bare hands for that thing.
The Doctor: She'd win.

The Doctor: I'm the Doctor, and I just snogged Madame de Pompadour!

Rose: Oh, here's trouble. What you been up to?
The Doctor: Oh, this and that. Became the imaginary friend of a future French aristocrat, picked a fight with a clockwork man... [A whinny is heard from off screen] Oh, and I met a horse.
Mickey: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor: Mickey, what's pre-revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!
(I've always said this as one of my favourite quotes. :3 )

Ach, there's too many to actually go through and pick out... I'm going to leave this:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tenth_Doctor
Go and get yourself some reading and laughter! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
This is a good quote from The Idiot's Lantern
Rose: That thing, is it trapped for good on video?The Doctor: Hope so. But just to be on the safe side though, I'll use my unrivaled knowledge of trans-temporal extrapolation methods to neutralize the residual electronic pattern.Rose: You'll what?The Doctor: I'm gonna tape over it.Rose: Just leave it to me. I'm always doing that.

Kon~

Years
Oh, lookie what I have memorised!

"A horse and a man, above, below,
One has a plan but both must go,
Mile after mile, above, beneath,
One has a smile while one has teeth,
Though the man above may say 'hello',
Expect no love from the Beast below."

AND!

"In beds above we lay asleep,
While greater love lies further deep,
This dream must end, this world must know,
We all depend on the Beast below."

♥♥♥

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
o: You've got it memorised?

... Oh wait, wrong fan club. ._.;

If I remember it correctly, they should have started the filming for the Christmas special today. c: I'll be on the look out for pics. n_n

Edit: Found a snippet of info on Digital Spy~

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
:o That sounds FUN!

The only thing I can add to that... please don't call it 'Father Who?'
T________T

That sounds so cheesy and corny and any variation upon the words cheesy and corny that I want to strangle it. I know it's just a working title but *shudder*.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hmmm... How reliable is digital spy anyways?

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
SIR MICHAEL GAMBON
=DD
Should be good with him in, he's a pretty good actor because he was in Harry Potter
Charles Dickens? :O
Fun.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Well, they're just hosting the article... If it says that the Beeb themselves released teasers, then it's pretty likely to be true.

Also, I just found out that the guy who plays Rory used to present CITV, but under a different name (Arthur is his middle name). He was also in Sooty. XD

XD @ the whole 'doctor' thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back