• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
Years
  • Mmkay, what the eff... this story is so twisted and confusing.

Next you'll tell me Chatot is really Articuno or something... seriously, how many more fakeouts can I be expected to handle!?

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • hey lucario....can you give me the summary of the updates today...im kinda busy right now....and where will be the event be held??? and what would be the name of the event.....i'll try to update it later asap you give me the summary of the updates here....

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, SSK, I'd be happy to edit my event info. Just tell me what the new event is.

EDIT: Also, SSK, did you get a Golden Mask from Zero Isle North B75F? It's because I friend of mine got it there and I was hoping you got it too, since you've finished Zero Isle North and all...

Last edited:

ShadowHoundoom

Years
  • Progress Alert!!!!
    Team Name: Firejaws
    Pokemons: Ravia (Lv. 66 Totodile, hero), Cyndaquil (Lv. 60 Cyndaquil, partner)
    Game Chapter: Just beat Darkrai!
    Team Rank: Hyper!
    FC: 0044-3183-5898

Darkrai was totally easy, beat him without using a single Reviver Seed. :cool:

I STILL CAN'T EVOLVE! XD​

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • You know how earlier I said i was going to raid world abbyse. Well I actually beat giratina! then he reappeared and said he wanted to join! Hes a really good guy in dungeons. He has shadow force when you get him! But he cant walk through walls unlike other ghost types. He was hard to get to and to beat. My stratgy was stunning him then walking back to the very back of the room then I hammered him with razor leaf. But when He got right infront of me I used crunch multiple times. Then H ewanted to join!

ShadowHoundoom

Years
  • Team name:Orbals
    pokemon:Gible(leader) shinx and starly
    Game chapter:finished game
    Team rank:Master
    FC: Dont have wifi

Amazing. Master must have taken you since the day the game came out.

Who'd your hero turn into, anyway? You kicked them out along with your partner... shame.

Spoiler:

Cid

Years
  • Well, I still have no idea what the event is, and my first attempts in fighting Dialga were unsuccessful... T_T

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • hey everone i have a few changes here..in your teams info i will remove your pokemons because you can use many pokemons..and also your game chapter....
    the only left will be:
    Team Name:
    Team Rank:
    FC:
    Rescues:
    so that's it and the first page is updated post it here if i miss you im confused right now..ugh...im always confused im psyduck...xD

Cid

Years
  • A little update on my info (Yay! I'm Gold Rank!):

Team Name: Prism
    Team Rank: Gold
    FC: (I found out we're not in Wi-Fi zone, afterall T_T)
    Rescues: -

Back