• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéJungle Network . Wii are Ready

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome to the newest rendition of PJNet, the Wii version! To fully apperciate my genius, you'll have to look at the Wii's Site first. Based on the white/light blue colors and some of the media elements, I recreated a similar (ie: HTML is not Flash) layout. Pachirisu happens to be the Pokemon mascot since it matched the colors best.

You're now ready to view PJN!

I'd really love criticism and comments about anything =]

And, on a last note, I have to point out: Not all bugs are bad...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's meant to blind the weak, survival of the fittest. It is bright...but I made it that way half to copy the Wii site and half to be stylistic.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I actually like the site, its appopriate colour wise and as the correct amount of detail. I think you have done a good job, also I used to like the recent layout, maybe you should add a style swither or something. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    It looks pretty cool. I have always loved the content, so a backscreen doesn't really matter to me.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    I prefer the other layout, but it's cool also to bright.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That one hurt.

Eh, I'm allowed to try a highly stylized layout once in awhile~

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • The layout looks fine. In your '4th generation Pokémon' section, some pictures don't show up because your brandwith is exceeded at Photobucket. Keep up the good work :)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I think the comparison of ugliness Koroku made is waaaay too harsh. The new layout is rather simplistic, which usually is good thing.

However it is *over-simplistic*, which makes it look more like one of the first Pokemon sites made back in the day when AOL Dialup ruled supreme. Even the Wii in the the news header, can throw you off guard. I personally didn't even realize the The Hulk, Brandon, or w/e his name is had posted news until I took the time to actually read X_X

I however applaud your effort, but give it a 3/10

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    very nice layout, Koroku was being a little too mean. Pokemonfanuniverse is lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eh, I'm bending to opinions.

A green layout is in the works like I promised before.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    The layout is way to white XD
    But since it's related to the wii i like it :)
    The old layout was much better in my view.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I expected a lot more from that design of yours Paul. And I really think that you used way too much white, and you overdid it with almost everything except the content border(such a freaking nice one).

The border colors in the menu bars should be the same as the content border color, and should have the same style as the content one too instead of a dotted one.

The category text is pretty plain to tell the truth to you. At least decorate the text more.

And please try to make it complete CSS based.

And that was my review on the layout. I loved your past layout much better, and for effort, I'll give you a 6/10(shznit I would've given you lower if it wasn't for the cool border style on the content area).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    CSS is ok, but in reality, whatever way you code works. Unless I switched that to completely DIVs, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

And for the win, you didn't check out https://us.wii.com =P You'd understand my color choices a LOT more.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Eh, I'm bending to opinions.

A green layout is in the works like I promised before.

Don't go back to green~

Although I may not have liked the simplicity, I was rather happy to see PJN out of the same old crappy green looking colour scheme.

Though if you do go back green, could give TP a extra boost of hits =p (so seriously don't go green)

Back