• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    so im stuck, i finished the indigo league now what to do prof oak doesn't give me Orange Ticket, someone help me

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    so im stuck, i finished the indigo league now what to do prof oak doesn't give me Orange Ticket, someone help me
    like it says on the first page its a known glitch that the game dosent recognise you won itll be fixed in the next beta

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I will send the beta to the beta testers tmr.

I have a queston, why did you chose those Mega Evo.? was there a special reason?

Venusaur was chosen for obvious reasons (you know.... It's red starter Pokemon).
    Poliwrath, Pidgeot, Steelix and Nidoking were chosen from the vote I had ages ago where those 4 pokemons got the most votes.
    Politoad was chosen because I want to give player a choice from Politoad and Poliwrath.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta Orange Archipelago Map
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    Now I'm in Celadon and wonder why there is too much perversion in this game? One Rocket Grunt says ''You have a nice body for a kid...uh nevermind.'' and then you spend the night with an old man...etc. It would be nice if you fix these craps in beta 9.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Now I'm in Celadon and wonder why there is too much perversion in this game? One Rocket Grunt says ''You have a nice body for a kid...uh nevermind.'' and then you spend the night with an old man...etc. It would be nice if you fix these craps in beta 9.

Wait in the Walker Farm bonus chapter, you sleeping in the house of an old man is the most disturbing part to you? Whereas he actually just friendly invites you (ok real world not so smart but hey pokémon world 10-year olds are sent to go catch dangerous animals called pokémons and use them in life-endangering battles

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

They're not glitch = They're staying.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Really nice hack! I've been playing it and really enjoying it, but im stuck at the Team Rocket ice part... I dont know where to go.

Back