• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Couldn't finish the chapter tonight, too tired from work. Anyway, here's some new screenshots.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...

Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.

Just a couple things to add: I LITERALLY LOVED basically all the events, but seriously wtf what's with the serial killer??? =""""""""D that was freaky alright!!! XD

P.S. too bad Lucario is not in the hack >.<

P.P.S. I think you should put more mushrooms >.< so far I only found 3 tiny ones: 2 in the cave between Pewter and Cerulean and 1 held by a Paras... =/

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...

Oh my god, that's a huge oversight for me. Thank you, I'll definitely fix that for the next beta!

Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. The reason why I'm so hesitant in adding HM FLY to the game in the first place is because of things like this.

Back