• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    1) How do i unlock the foreshadowing chapter?
    2) North Lavender town there is a glitched barrier!
    3) Where is the Power Plant?
    Sorry for mistakes, I'm not English!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    1) How do i unlock the foreshadowing chapter?
    2) North Lavender town there is a glitched barrier!
    3) Where is the Power Plant?
    Sorry for mistakes, I'm not English!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's simple. Save game earlier without losing Your progress. Try ice stone or leaf stone on eevee (if You have it, but even when he evolved into something else, change it to eevee with a moon stone). Leafeon and Glaceon are from gen IV :)

Thank you very much! I'll have a try of that when I can. I ended up not using Togepi because it hatched with Hustle and I'd progressed too far to reset for a better ability. I'm also not sure how many Fairy moves it can learn, as it learns none by levelling up by the looks of it (except for non-attacking ones).

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Someone can answer my question? What do i do after that i save blue in blue version chapter.
    Please i don't know how i continue

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Someone can answer my question? What do i do after that i save blue in blue version chapter.
    Please i don't know how i continue

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hmm can anyone help?
    I managed to mega-evolve my venusaur before the zapdos,articuno,moltres event, now I can't seem to progress any further because green is asking for me to evolve my ivysaur to venusaur. May I know what are you suppose to do during that event? or is it a bug? I found my venusaurlite in silph co using item finder.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hmm can anyone help?
    I managed to mega-evolve my venusaur before the zapdos,articuno,moltres event, now I can't seem to progress any further because green is asking for me to evolve my ivysaur to venusaur. May I know what are you suppose to do during that event? or is it a bug? I found my venusaurlite in silph co using item finder.

Hmm. At this moment i had Ivysaur on 38lvl so i used 2 rare candy to evolve it to venusaur without mega evolving it and everything was ok. Maybe in hacker's mind the fight with Zapmulcuno must be with normal Venusaur.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
    I have reached the fuschia city gym which is closed (no gym leader is there (KOGA)). I haven't completed the trio birds mixed arc nor i have surf. Where to get surf and what to do next?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    I have reached the fuschia city gym which is closed (no gym leader is there (KOGA)). I haven't completed the trio birds mixed arc nor i have surf. Where to get surf and what to do next?

Go south of Fuschia City, You will meet Misty. She gives You Gyarados which has surf in his moves. You can also teach Your other water pokemon this HM :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hmm. At this moment i had Ivysaur on 38lvl so i used 2 rare candy to evolve it to venusaur without mega evolving it and everything was ok. Maybe in hacker's mind the fight with Zapmulcuno must be with normal Venusaur.
    Hmm.. Looks like I have to restart all over again.. {D:}

Thanks!

megaman d I have reached the fuschia city gym which is closed (no gym leader is there (KOGA)). I haven't completed the trio birds mixed arc nor i have surf. Where to get surf and what to do next?

Head south of fuschia city. Past the 3 boulders you should trigger an diving event and misty will show up, which she will trade with you a gyarados holding hm surf for a krabby. If you have not gotten strength yet. Head east towards diglett cave and you will have a quest with giovanni.
    Btw take gyarados with you when you're surfing towards seafoam island, if I'm not wrong there's an additional scenes/chapter if you have gyarados. And you can also do the zapdos bonus chapter at power plant east of cerulean city before you head towards cinnabar island and trigger the blaine and moltres chapter!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I've noticed a number or problems in 10A:

1. The default name for your rival AND the girl is both Green.
    2. A number of grammatical errors.
    3. Green's (the girl) text was red in one case.
    4. No nick name prompt message comes up when you capture Pikachu.
    5. Double Team TM disappears when you beat Brock.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    I've found a weird glitch in 10A, i was at the Porygon's quest, so i teleported to Pallet Town, and i didn't found any NPC, but i saw mew, and you can catch it, it's at level 99

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Found a another gitch when u beat drake 3 times then when the player is declared winner after that cutscenes appear but it crashes in the scene of misty,erika,broke in celedon dept plz fix it.

Years
    i just found a really funny mistake in the game i got spotted by a nerd and i part where it say want's to battle but instead of nerd it says beauty shulk want's to battle you don't need to fix it it doesn't wreak the game or anything and when i defeat pokemon there sprites just stay there but when the next pokemon comes out there sprites go over each other and the sprite before goes all weird again this one doesn't wreak the game just thought i would report it

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Found a another gitch when u beat drake 3 times then when the player is declared winner after that cutscenes appear but it crashes in the scene of misty,erika,broke in celedon dept plz fix it.

Same thing with my game

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018

use moons stone might work to devolve venasaur

Years
    Okay beta 10 is awesome I found a gitch in route 13 the house with the two slowpoke I
    Go inside I talk to one of the people it say one the pokemon want to fight it show a question level 0. Also one of the lady won't Teleport to other places I know the island is TROVITA ISLAND or Tarroco Island i just start with a t. I also noticed the other gitch that the community has mentioned. I figured I would tell about other two I noticed. I do have questions I saw when go on the blimp I talked to the captain it show other region can we go to the other region too?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Say, at what point in the game do you get access to a mega evolution that is not venusaur? And which pokemon can you mega-evolve?

Back