• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • New update
    LUNs2CM.png
    KkV7yxY.png
    1cc7ptf.png
    vEQAH8Y.png
    ym9YHZZ.png
    6n42li7.png
    Hack of the Year

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    When is the next beta coming out?Are there any dates?Do forgive me if I'm ignorant but I couldn't find any info on the main page
    No-one knows, but I'd say summer at the earliest, because he's only got up to re-making the Mt. Moon events.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Thanks you so much for the answers :D It clears up a lot.
    One more thing:I seem to be having my bag full .I put items in PC but it is also filled..I then made my Pokémon hold items which seems to be working for now.But..what I want to know is,if there's a way to store infinite amount of items in PC like Bill increases your pokemon keeping capacity
    Also.When the new revamped version comes(version 12 I think?),will I be able to use the save (new save) from beta 12 for the next betas to come?

I doubt that. But tell me, why do you need to store THAT many items ?

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I see that most of Red's original team (Poliwrath, Venusaur, Pikachu, Gyarados & Aerodactyl) can Mega-evolve. Can you please create one for Snorlax too? I think it'll make his team more balanced :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    In One question/suggestion you put unova and kalos region (black and white 2 and xy regions) in future releases?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    In One question/suggestion you put unova and kalos region (black and white 2 and xy regions) in future releases?
    Red and Blue are in the PWT, so having Unova (or at the very least, the PWT) makes sense. Kalos, eh... I don't know where you'd find Kalos Pokémon though, as at least the Decolore Islands have Unova mon in them. Plus it's weird having Decolore but not Unova.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I am having trouble advancing after beating mewtwo and giving it to Blaine. No idea where I am suppose to go next or do next.

Back