• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Hello, i have an issue at the pokemon league.
    I finally get to the indigo and nothing happen when i'm entering the arena ...

Did i miss something ??

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2017
    Battle Frontier and increase the box in PC, please. You have many pokemon to catch but box in PC in limit. And after finish the main chapter I think we have a place to challenge with LV.100 pokemon, high priority of AI and very difficult may be add a ribbon like a Pokemon Emerald and give special item when you finish each Battle Camp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Battle Frontier and increase the box in PC, please. You have many pokemon to catch but box in PC in limit. And after finish the main chapter I think we have a place to challenge with LV.100 pokemon, high priority of AI and very difficult may be add a ribbon like a Pokemon Emerald and give special item when you finish each Battle Camp.

I fully agree and 14 boxes is not enough boxes to put all pokemons the min boxes value to put all pokemons is 32,33,34

Years
  • in the indigo plateau when i go to the arena my character freezes everthing else moves but my character doesnt and i cant open the menu

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Can anyone help me?

I'm at celadon city, I've already beat green, i am at the part were you need to go to the team rocket hideout, i already have the team rocket uniform, but the guy standing in front off the hideout keeps saying i don't have the uniform

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    In Sevii Isle 4, inside Lorelei's house, the game freeze if you interact with the Seel pokedoll.
    Another thing, if you choose the ??? fusion, and then press B twice (instead of choosing pokemon), you still get the WTF pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I'm at key lime island and I want to do the hanged woman event but I can't find her and its night time for me in the game and I haven't seen her yet why?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Hullo I was wondering were I can find a shiny stone. Please reply as soon as possible or I just might lose all hope for my Togetic ever evolving.
    Also Great Hack btw I just recently started playing and am really enjoying it thank you for all of your hard work and sorry for your loss.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    in the indigo plateau when i go to the arena my character freezes everthing else moves but my character doesnt and i cant open the menu

Before entering the league. Try interacting to the Telephone Booth just like when you talked to Professor Oak.

Can anyone help me?

I'm at celadon city, I've already beat green, i am at the part were you need to go to the team rocket hideout, i already have the team rocket uniform, but the guy standing in front off the hideout keeps saying i don't have the uniform

Can't really remember this part but I hope this helps. After getting the uniform, try going to the arcade. If there's still someone standing there maybe there's still something that you need to do.

I'm at key lime island and I want to do the hanged woman event but I can't find her and its night time for me in the game and I haven't seen her yet why?

During night time, the hanged woman can be seen at the top right, after that the woman can still be seen at the top right but now she's in the tree hanging. After that, I don't know what to do. :)

Hullo I was wondering were I can find a shiny stone. Please reply as soon as possible or I just might lose all hope for my Togetic ever evolving.
    Also Great Hack btw I just recently started playing and am really enjoying it thank you for all of your hard work and sorry for your loss.

Can't remember if you need a shiny stone here. But I think you need either Link Stone or Sun Stone. Which you can find later in the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Does Shellos East and Basculin Blue really need to be replaced? Can't other Pokémon be replaced instead?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Does anybody have a save before Orange League in beta 11??I am playing in beta 10c and I want to continue my adventure without starting it from the beginning

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Another question... is something to do after defeat Drake in beta 10c??? I have different letters and I dont know if that are different kind of missions...

Back