• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    i found a lot of sites, but none of them work with the patch, if you know where to get one that works that would be helpful

Years
  • xH8bCXL.png
    GZrGyRi.png
    TMZRmUS.png
    FJkVTxt.png
    RS20mvR.png
    Very good scans can't wait for the new beta.I also want to tell you that I sent a PM to ask you something very important, if you have time , please read it. Thanks in advance.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey guys.
    How do we go to Nanomi region??

The Nanomi Region isn't available in Beta 11. It's planned for Beta 12.

Things the game need:day care,battle frontier or pwt or battle marsh,4 gen 5 gen and 6 fakemons and mega evolutions need official cries(With Exception of missingno) ,if the pokemon not have original cry swap with other pokmon cry this is bad all new pokemons having the bulbasaur and 000 cry(With Exception of missingno),some pokemons abilities is wrong(what is this? Primal groundon having drought and primal kyogre having drizzle and mega rayquaza having air lock what is this?this is wrong the correct abilities is desolate land primordial sea delta stream) ,the rayquaza dont need orb to mega evolve to mega evolve needs to learn dragon ascent,the majority of 4 gen 5 gen 6 gen fakemon mega evolutions needs icons fixed and animated,and the pokemon gaia ivs evs system example:attack b- 123 indicates the color red and in butwal island having lot of sunflora in the water

All Gen 4 and later Pokémon will get their proper cries, Aethestode has told that already, so there's no need to worry. Since the hack is getting a complete overhaul, all sprites that are being used are from Chaos Rush's and Mr DollSteak's DS Style Sprite Resource. Same goes for Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversions. Also, the icons are getting fixed as well. About the Weather Trio's abilities: yes, we are aware, that the primal formes of Groudon and Kyogre don't have Desolate Land and Primordial Sea as their abilities. That's because the newer abilities haven't been inserted in Beta 11 yet. Same goes for Mega Rayquaza's Delta Stream. As for the Green Orb: Aethestode just added this as a method to mega evolve Rayquaza in Beta 11, because he didn't add Dragon Ascent.
    About the Sunfloras: you're like the 1001st to report about this. We are aware, that there are Sunfloras. They're supposed to be Sharpedos, and they need to appear every single step at a random level, just to prove what's being said about the Route between Butwal and Ascorbia Island.

i found a lot of sites, but none of them work with the patch, if you know where to get one that works that would be helpful

You just need the following utilities: either the NUPS or Tsukuyomi UPS patcher, the patch, and a CLEAN Fire Red ROM, you can download from
    Spoiler:
    . If the ROMs endings are either Squirrels or Trashman, just download them, because they are 100% CLEAN ones.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I saw u guys talking about rayquaza but i havent seen it anywhere in game, so where is it anw :v
    And i saw a post of Aethestode about 10D update from long ago. the game has all the legend like arceus palka dialga, so are they still catchable or i have to wait for future update xD
    Oh and there a hidden cave in butwal island too, how to get inside it ? :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    I have a bit of a dilemma. I got the old battery, inserted it into the time machine. Went into the future and received Slyveon. I then immediately buy the fairy stone. go into my bag and my Moon Stone is gone! I don't know what happened to it. Can I get another one somewhere? I kept playing and received Poliwrath's megastone but I don't want to use it without having the Moon Stone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I have a bit of a dilemma. I got the old battery, inserted it into the time machine. Went into the future and received Slyveon. I then immediately buy the fairy stone. go into my bag and my Moon Stone is gone! I don't know what happened to it. Can I get another one somewhere? I kept playing and received Poliwrath's megastone but I don't want to use it without having the Moon Stone.

You can buy them at Celadon or Key Lime Island.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Hi I am looking for some help. I'm am trying to patch the fire red rom with NUPS and I keep getting errors no matter what I try. I am using a clean U.S. 1.0 Fire red rom. Thanks for the help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Hey, im having a lot of fun playing this game, but Im frozen where Im about to enter the indigo plateau, I already tried the phone thing that was said earlier in the thread, I spoke to Bill beforehand. After the green cutscene, I go to walk in and my character turns around and the game just freezes, can't move or pause or nothing, but the music plays and I see the other characters still moving.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I wish there was some information on the "Fakemons" like Kangaskhoo or Crystal Onix. Like their move sets, typing, and base stats, so that I could determine best if they would fit my party or if they're worth catching.

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    You can buy all the elemental stones (except fairy stones) at the mall (i think 3rd floor)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2016
    First of all, awesome rom, I think this is the best rom hack I ever played (just wish I saw earlier that save from B11 will not be compatible with B12, time to abort the "catch them all" mission =P)

Second: A small bug report, if you evolve your Eevee to sylveon it becomes female

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    Where is the full list of pokemon and locations located? I just talked to a herp derp kid in a pokecenter and he mentioned a word document!

Could someone actually clarify this? I have been trying to find the answer on the thread too and cannot find any information on this...

Back