• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    I found a bug on the game. Should I just say it here?
    It's a game crash actually.
    When you first encounter Articuno, he freezes himself so that the Team Rocket won't take him. Red defeats Jesse and James, and then when you try to leave the cave through the same way you got in (I didn't know there were more team rocket dudes inside the cave), you get close to one of the rocks you have to move to get out, and a "!" appears and the game crashes.
    I wanted to post a picture but I can't because I don't have enough messages.
    Hopefully, Aethestode reads this.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Sorry for the lack of update. I have to complete this circuit for the company I'm working for, so it's I haven't been focusing on the hack. Things should be better in 2-3 weeks.
    livelihood/work is much much much more important than this hack

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hello.. i have played this hack and love it. .
    I have some ideas you could use..
    Like only can chose 3 pokemon lvl max 20 to face the 1 gym of jhotto.. a lote of more megas..
    I will gire you some of my ideas lateral 😆Good lucke
    You are the best

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Is this an error?
    My UMBREON just evolved into an ESPEON wtf?
    It's LV35 and it was day time, but it shouldn't evolve lol
    Should I keep it? I can return to the point where it was still an Umbreon.
    Edit: I think it's an error because the Espeon now has this HP: "?26/103"

Last edited by a moderator:

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Is this an error?
    My UMBREON just evolved into an ESPEON wtf?
    It's LV35 and it was day time, but it shouldn't evolve lol
    Should I keep it? I can return to the point where it was still an Umbreon.
    Edit: I think it's an error because the Espeon now has this HP: "?26/103"
    its not an error the eevee you caught is genetically enhanced to evolve into any of its forms,
    moon stone to evolve it into eevee, fire stone - flareon, water stone- vaporeon, thunder stone - jolteon, leaf stone -leafeon, ice stone -glaceon, fairy stone -sylveon, happyness +lvl up at day - espeon, happyness +lvl up at night - umbreon no matter what form its in it can evolve into any other form using said methods so yes umbreon can evolve into espeon and vice versa, the weird hp however IS a glitch.

p.s. don't skip the dialog anymore the story is the best part :mudkip;):

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    its not an error the eevee you caught is genetically enhanced to evolve into any of its forms,
    moon stone to evolve it into eevee, fire stone - flareon, water stone- vaporeon, thunder stone - jolteon, leaf stone -leafeon, ice stone -glaceon, fairy stone -sylveon, happyness +lvl up at day - espeon, happyness +lvl up at night - umbreon no matter what form its in it can evolve into any other form using said methods so yes umbreon can evolve into espeon and vice versa, the weird hp however IS a glitch.

p.s. don't skip the dialog anymore the story is the best part :mudkip;):

Thanks for replying!
    I don't skip any dialogs, not the story ones neither the secondary ones. I think they are super hilarious and the story is really interesting because I never read the manga.
    I knew he was genetically enhanced but I thought after I saved him from the Team Rocket, he would no longer be able to evolve into other ones whilst it's already in a final form.
    I like Umbreon the most, so I'm cancelling any evolutions he attempts to make XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Can i ask i mean ive read the manga like when red capture a nidoran on pallet town toshow kids etc. N the bula from the start can i catch them here no not catch i mean obtain via story?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Can i ask i mean ive read the manga like when red capture a nidoran on pallet town toshow kids etc. N the bula from the start can i catch them here no not catch i mean obtain via story?

Bulbs automatically joins you and if you want a nidoran you can catch a wild one later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Tnx sorry first time playing this game btw last question is there a set date for beta12 bad english sorry

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Sorry dont hunderstand..
    He's messing with/mocking you.

Ignore him.

At the moment there is no percentage for the hack, as it is being re-hauled. The current beta however is mainly complete. The new beta should be considered as a new game.

In other words, the new beta's progress percentage is unknown.

Back