• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    3 Regis are in Vermillion underwater, Key Lime underwater and Route 8 underwater. Sevii pass can be bought in Vermillion mart.
    Btw, did u find Suicune?

Yes I found it on route 17, it was the first one I found thx for the help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hi there, having some questions here.
    1) After I done the first showdown with controlled carly at hamlim island, where do I go to find the 2 guards? Blue is now mumbling carly and I got the nuyan water as well.
    2) which sevii island can find munna?
    3) Also, is there a way to go birth island?

Years
  • Hi there, having some questions here.
    1) After I done the first showdown with controlled carly at hamlim island, where do I go to find the 2 guards? Blue is now mumbling carly and I got the nuyan water as well.
    2) which sevii island can find munna?
    3) Also, is there a way to go birth island?

1) Give the Nuyan water to the couples in Southern Island.

2)Sevii Island 1.

3) Yes! Get the Ticket from Yellow in Viridian City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021

2)Sevii Island 1.

I'm having trouble doing the nauyan water part, I don't even know where southern island is. I need a lot of help.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    I'm having trouble doing the nauyan water part, I don't even know where southern island is. I need a lot of help.

Go to hoenn first, find captain Stern, he will take you to Southern Island. At there just talk to 2 people blocking the north route. You can find Cresselia there at night.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Won't going to Glenn give you a dummy screen where there is no escape?

You mean Hoenn? It's totally fine going to Hoenn, but you can only travel between 3 towns there, it's not completed.

Btw i'm still looking for Suicune but no hope :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    You mean Hoenn? It's totally fine going to Hoenn, but you can only travel between 3 towns there, it's not completed.

Btw i'm still looking for Suicune but no hope :(

Sorry, on a phone Pokemon names don't come in naturally it always auto corrects and I don't re read what I put

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016

2)Sevii Island 1.

Thanks for the guide! But now i encounter another problem :(
    So i caught munna, and go speak to this kid in valencia island, but no event triggers, i guess i need to go back the underworld again to open dakrai's coffin, now how do I get back there... Eventho I can find on the map, but it doesn't seems like I can have a way to access. Even speaking to occult member in the pokemon center doesn't do anything

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    Thanks for the guide! But now i encounter another problem :(
    So i caught munna, and go speak to this kid in valencia island, but no event triggers, i guess i need to go back the underworld again to open dakrai's coffin, now how do I get back there... Eventho I can find on the map, but it doesn't seems like I can have a way to access. Even speaking to occult member in the pokemon center doesn't do anything
    Did you talk to his parents?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Did you talk to his parents?
    I did, his mom is worrying what happen to his son, and his dad is talking about proposing (what the hell dad) that's it; and I met drake in fairchild island but i accidentally press "yes" to call the police while skipping the dialogues, i hope that don't doesn't ruin my adventure

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    how does the evolutions works? is there any change? like for the pokemon that need to trade for evolve...

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    how does the evolutions works? is there any change? like for the pokemon that need to trade for evolve...

Yes there are, Pokemon like Golem and steel are obtainable via The link stone just like evolution stones, you can also find some of them wild. Oh and don't worry about not having enough there is plenty of people who sell evolutionary stones in game. For server it can evolve to what ever form you please and you can make it De-evolve by using a moon stone. So it can adapt to whatever you need is. Also later in game you get a fairy stone which will give you sylveon. Plenty of New megas and if you don't like the mega you can use a moon stone. And people sell mega stones so yeah

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Yes I found it on route 17, it was the first one I found thx for the help.

Woah I'm looking everywhere on route 17 but no hope finding Suicune :<. Can you give the exact place? And did you catch Darkrai yet, I'm also looking for him

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Woah I'm looking everywhere on route 17 but no hope finding Suicune :<. Can you give the exact place? And did you catch Darkrai yet, I'm also looking for him

Should be just right above butwal island, there's a small island with a lot of trees, and a wet land, suicune just stands there waiting. If you can't see suicune at there, might because you haven't find him the second time (first time is when 3 of them gather together), but where is suicune location for the second time....i dont really recall, was running around to do the quest in orange, randomly saw a suicune and tries talk to it

Years
  • Thanks for the guide! But now i encounter another problem :(

can you tell me where is Darkrai's coffin.... i really have no idea

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    can you tell me where is Darkrai's coffin.... i really have no idea

There's a coffin in deep of the underworld, somehow you can see it far away when you're searching for the 7 sins (technically 6 because pride is an asshole), i saw it but i tend to ignore it, because running short of revives and full restore, kinda lazy to run all the way back to the beginning just for shopping, and i regret i didn't go check for it :( that seems like the only chance to check, or else you won't be getting dakrai and cresselia event trigger, that's my current situation, might wanna restart the whole game just to get to play the event.

Years
  • There's a coffin in deep of the underworld, somehow you can see it far away when you're searching for the 7 sins (technically 6 because pride is an asshole), i saw it but i tend to ignore it, because running short of revives and full restore, kinda lazy to run all the way back to the beginning just for shopping, and i regret i didn't go check for it :( that seems like the only chance to check, or else you won't be getting dakrai and cresselia event trigger, that's my current situation, might wanna restart the whole game just to get to play the event.

Argh! The Porygon Strikes Chapter? Need to restart the event :/

Back