• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
I have released beta 6. It ends at Seafoam Island CHapter. I was going to release when i finish the Saffron Saga, but at this point I just want to mourn for friend. I haven't tested the Beta, and I really couldn't test it. Sorry, and thank you to those who understand.

Dude it's perfectly fine. We'll all be happy to test it for you, we're not only here to be players but to be testers as well. Take all the time in the world, no one should even have to say anything otherwise. If you ever need anyone to talk to and can't get a hold of anyone IRL, I know I'm new on PC but you can drop me a message and I'll be more than able to listen.
I'll be thinking of your friend's family and you. Take care man.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Okay this isn't for the maker to correct atm because he has things going on. These are just to record for future reference, and I found a major bug that can be missed.
2_zps22e2e0d7.png

1_zps36b3e981.png

This is one beast poliwhirl!
3_zps1d7d6667.png

And for the player!
Fatal Bug:
4_zps5cb411c9.png

Stepping in this spot will freeze and stop the game. Please use the tile next to it on the right and the game will continue!

Fatal Bug 2:
5_zps8bc90029.png

Do not go into this room on the S.S. Anne. When you emerge from it you will be stuck in the white space of the ship and cannot get out. You'll have to reload from your last save point. Otherwise continue playing!

Fatal Bug 3:
6_zps6fe1fd03.png

Okay with this one, it's not the first sailor you see, it's the second one. But it would be the first one you battle. Stay up against the wall to dodge him or else you'll battle. If you battle you'll end up like this with a weird (but cool) aqua looking Red in the top right. You cannot move forward in the game otherwise. I'll keep my eye out for players for any other issues in the S.S. Anne in case because I've read the thread in whole and it seems like the S.S. Anne has given trouble before.

7_zps952f7007.png

Use walk through walls with the magnemite.

Fatal Bug 4:
Do NOT go in any house other than Mr. Fuji's in Lavender Town.
This will warp you someplace completely different and you'll either be stuck there or will freeze. Mr. Fuji's house is the first house on your left when you enter Lavender Town.

Anyways love the game as usual! I'll edit this post if I run into anything else

Last edited:

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Hey y'all, has anyone gotten to the lavender town arc? I got to the top of the tower after beating Blue and now it's just the acid and I don't know what to do. It's different than before so I'm a tad lost lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Anyone's Poliwhirl is at lv100?
After defeating Lt.Surge and getting the key, what do I do next?

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
You have really done a great job with new OW Sprites! Just little mapping errors are there!

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
NO it doesn't! Go to the route between Cerulean and vermillion.There are two ways Left and Right! go left for Celadon City and continue the arc.

Saffron? Oh and, I reached the top floor of the tower, there's only acid. Does the Larvender town arc ends there? No arbok?

Years
Lol open your eyes the 100 lvl bug was mentioned 10 times already no need to repeat it over and over

Lavender cant be the last chapter you either got stuck because you miss something or you got a bug

Many things changed lol i did the first chapter and im very impressed by the new beta so far

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
Go back a page I found what should be all the bugs up until Lavender Town where I'm stuck at
Thank you very much I apologize for my lack of looking before asking a question that was answered like a thousand times before.

I just lost my best friend in an accident. I'm just going to release what I have tomorrow night. I'm just not in the mood to do this hack in the time being.

I am very sorry for your loss rockmanmegaman. I hope you feel better.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Lol open your eyes the 100 lvl bug was mentioned 10 times already no need to repeat it over and over

Lavender cant be the last chapter you either got stuck because you miss something or you got a bug

Many things changed lol i did the first chapter and im very impressed by the new beta so far

I'm thinking something might have bugged because I didn't get the arbok event either. I beat blue no problem and then he ran up the stairs. I did the pikachu thing and then went up. I even tried touching all the tombstones and stepping in the acid. I might try again without doing the pikachu event till after and see what happens. Because I noticed Koga was in the pokemon mart.
But yeah, the game continues on and you go to Celadon city and continue like usual. I just found that weird I might look into it a little bit more. Just would have liked to have that moment because it's one of my favorites in Red's saga of the manga.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
http://i.imgur.com/dUR4Vvy.png
i played beta 6 and got this in very beginning with freezing.
i dunno if i suppost do somethin else before patching clean beta 6 or somethin but should let u know.
oddly says fight with poliwirl then sent out darmanitan freezing.

Back