• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    @rockmanmegaman
    Can I ask a question? I just want to know how to go to celadon city, I've already finished the lavender town event and mr.fuji says that its on route 5... yeah i went to route 5 then the old man says that i must give him a ring... can u help me? btw, my party is poliwrath, weepinbell shiny, ghastly shiny, BULBASAUR not ivysaur. there

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Can someone please help me? I just finished the lavender town and I dont know how to go to CELADON CITY.. Mr.Fuji says its on route 5, yeah I went to route 5 BUT the OLD man says that I must give him a RING... Can someone help me out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    i don't know if this was on purpose but the link cable on the road to the indigo plateau from Viridian always regenerates

Years
  • The link cable and 2 other items (ribbon near jigglypuff and a potion?) near the road to the pokemon league always respawn in beta 7 along with the shiny weepinbell

As for other questions ivysaur evolves VIA an item called primal roots which you get at a important scene so you wont miss it

The Main story is over only the bonus big chapter has left for beta 8 or more

If you cant go to celadon after the lavender chapter you must have done something wrong because i could go there fine...

Ttar0914

Years
  • Umm, I'm currently doing the lake monster bonus chapter, and I don't know, what to do next, after the boy in the sea on route 25 has been grabbed by that monster. Can someone give me a hint to this, please? Thank you! :)

Ttar0914

Years
  • What I forgot to say: if I head up to route 24 from cerulean and surf to the east until I see a cave entrance, it always prevents me from entering it saying something with "there's a strong aura coming from the cave" or something like this, I don't know exactly.

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
    Years
  • What I forgot to say: if I head up to route 24 from cerulean and surf to the east until I see a cave entrance, it always prevents me from entering it saying something with "there's a strong aura coming from the cave" or something like this, I don't know exactly.
    Hey you need to talk to the boy south of bill's house in the sea..and then to the east of route 24 you are talking about
    And yes I m stuck...when the team rocket stole the captain's thing and where did team rocket go...

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    First, talk to the boy swimming south of bills house, then to the guy who is near the lake, he'll be pulled in by the monster, then you'll be able to enter the cave, it worked for me.

Years
  • Hey you need to talk to the boy south of bill's house in the sea..and then to the east of route 24 you are talking about
    And yes I m stuck...when the team rocket stole the captain's thing and where did team rocket go...

That thing is a Vaporeon and the beta ends there but you can still go and find the rocket trio in to the south from the captain
    There will be a scene there nothing else you need to wait a month or two to play the next beta

Ttar0914

Years
  • First, talk to the boy swimming south of bills house, then to the guy who is near the lake, he'll be pulled in by the monster, then you'll be able to enter the cave, it worked for me.

As I told before, I've already talked to the little boy and of course with that girl who was actually a ghost and I saw the monster jumping into the water next to misty's mansion. I'll just try entering the cave again.

Years
  • Strange, first i saw the cutscene in viridian forest with the monster then i talked to the ghost girl, saw the monster near the lake, talked to the guy who is near the fearow and rattata/bill scene then talked to the little boy Near bills house and then i went to the cave and completed that chapter

Anyway off untill tommorow got to test beta 7.5 xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    If the old man is STILL blocking you, it means you haven't completed the Lavender Tower Chapter.

I've spoken to every single person in Lavender town, completed everything I had to do in the tower, beat the Arbok, let pikachu rest, regular citizens are now in the tower, but the old man still will not let me pass on route 5? What am I missing here?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can someone please help me? I just finished the lavender town and I dont know how to go to CELADON CITY.. Mr.Fuji says its on route 5, yeah I went to route 5 BUT the OLD man says that I must give him a RING... Can someone help me out?

Yep, I made a mistake on that part, try finishing the abandon Gym bonus chapter, then see if the old man goes away.

Hey you need to talk to the boy south of bill's house in the sea..and then to the east of route 24 you are talking about

Are you talking about vaporeon? That's the end of the beta. Congrats.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    As I told before, I've already talked to the little boy and of course with that girl who was actually a ghost and I saw the monster jumping into the water next to misty's mansion. I'll just try entering the cave again.

How about the girl swimming under Bill's house?

I've spoken to every single person in Lavender town, completed everything I had to do in the tower, beat the Arbok, let pikachu rest, regular citizens are now in the tower, but the old man still will not let me pass on route 5? What am I missing here?

Yeah, I made a mistake, try completing the abandon Gym bonus chapter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Alright, so I'm almost done with the hack, and I loved it! :D I thought I'd post a couple minor glitches in the postgame though, so I could help out. None were gamebreaking or even particularly important, but I thought I'd do it anyway. Don't worry, no one-pixel out of place glitches, herp-derp! ;)

Beware, this post may get long, since I'm gonna post screenshots. Sorry in advance!

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

When you talk to Misty in her house, the game freezes. Same goes for her Starmie. I know that Misty can be found different places and different times, but I don't know if she still freezes the game then.

There's still a rocket here in mount moon. Not even remotely an issue, but I thought I'd point it out.

These two people in Silph Co don't have any text appear when you talk to them. Again, very minor, but who knows what funny jokes we may have missed due to this! Could they be song lyrics? Or someone else with dumb complaints? WE MAY NEVER KNOW!!! :p

This one is a two-for-one special! First, when I checked all the houses' signs, they all said "Greg and Name" on them. Greg was still married to Kent, at least. Secondly, and I think this might have already been brought to your attention, but when you enter Joy's house, some odd stuff happens, including the sound of a telaport (and the last time I entered, but only the last time, an actual teleport) and the game freezing. I didn't want to get Greg and her together anyway, cause she's a ♥♥♥♥♥, but I figure others may want the option. :p

These last two don't have screenshots, 'cause they were too far from Celadon City and I didn't want to trek all the way back to Indigo and Pallet.

5. At the Indigo League, Green, Blue, and Oak are still there on stage, saying what they did after you won. The people in the stands still say things indicating you've already become champion, but not them. Very, very minor, but odd enough that I thought it worth mentioning.

6. This last one isn't actually a glitch persay, but more of a continuity error. When you talk to Ash's mom in the house in Pallet, she introduces herself to you, as if you had never met. Furthermore, when you talk to her in places like Celadon, her dialogue hasn't changed. Those bits don't really need to change, but she should at least stop introducing herself after stalking you on your journey all this time.

And that's it for now! If I find anymore postgame glitches, I'll edit them into this post. Hope this helps!

Edit:

So, this was here before I beat the game, but I was too lazy to report it and forgot about it. :3 Anyway, there's another "me" who just stands there, says what he says about cut, and that's it. He's not breaking the game or anything; it's just weird. Is he supposed to be there, like the cosplayers in Celadon? I doubt it.

Just a simple text error. She starts to repeat herself, but that's all she says.

Odd text error that shows up. Showed up before beating the game too. Not game-breaking or important, but as before, thought you ought to know.

Blaine is still here talking about Moltres.

Welp, I'm off to do the last bit of postgame/Orange Islands that are in the game right now, so unless there's a significant glitch on the way worth reporting, I'm pretty much done. I know some of these things I reported weren't particularly important, so I want to be clear that I'm not whining about them or demanding they be fixed. I'd prefer my attempt at helping out not end up with me being a herp-derp in your game. Good luck with 7.5!

Last edited:
    Back