• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    You know the ZIP FILE you download? Check inside to see the location!![/QUOTE]

Thank you :D Oh and just one more thing,I have been searching for the key to unlock the second door in Team Rocket's HQ after I fall into the trap but I can't find it.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thank you :D Oh and just one more thing,I have been searching for the key to unlock the second door in Team Rocket's HQ after I fall into the trap but I can't find it.

One warp, warps you to a room. Check the laptop.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    i am stuck at finding jessie and james dive does not work can somebody help?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Mega poliwrath is top but i didnt found any good fan art tbh rather see a mega charizard x

I rather don't have Charizard or Blastoise win since both Mega Charizard is going to be featured in Blue Chapter, and Mega Blastoise is going to be features in Green Chapter, so yeah, but let see how the votes go.

i am stuck at finding jessie and james dive does not work can somebody help?

Read the first page.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I think you've mistaken Poliwrath's learnset for Poliwhirl's one. He learns Body Slam & Hydro Pumb instead of Submission & Mind Reader as usual.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I think you've mistaken Poliwrath's learnset for Poliwhirl's one. He learns Body Slam & Hydro Pumb instead of Submission & Mind Reader as usual.

It's pretty obvious he did that because you have to evolve poliwhirl at a very early stage in game and if it evolves, it won't learn any good moves in future since most people prefer to evolve poliwhirl late in game when it has learned most of the good moves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used an escape rope to get out of Silph Co. and now I can't get back into the basement. Any ideas on what to do?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I used an escape rope to get out of Silph Co. and now I can't get back into the basement. Any ideas on what to do?

Err... I didn't know Escape Rope would work... So currently there's no other way around it to get back in...

how do i do the ZAP ZAP ZAPDOS CHAPTER the guys keep saying you cannot enter and om doing this right before the moltres event

What guy, and where?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    Hi, I love the game! However, I have an old version and for some reason whenever I apply the 7.6 patch, I get a black screen right after I assign names to myself and my rival that doesn't go away. It's when the character shrinks and the game is about to begin. The screen goes black and never comes back.

Because of this, I was wondering if there was someway I could download the entire rom patched with 7.6 directly. I think maybe I am patching it incorrectly so if I could get a working 7.6 version of the rom download, that would be greatly appreciated.

If I can't get a download for that, is there something I could do to fix the black screen error? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all your work. I love the game! :D

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • Hi, I love the game! However, I have an old version and for some reason whenever I apply the 7.6 patch, I get a black screen right after I assign names to myself and my rival that doesn't go away. It's when the character shrinks and the game is about to begin. The screen goes black and never comes back.

Because of this, I was wondering if there was someway I could download the entire rom patched with 7.6 directly. I think maybe I am patching it incorrectly so if I could get a working 7.6 version of the rom download, that would be greatly appreciated.

If I can't get a download for that, is there something I could do to fix the black screen error? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all your work. I love the game! :D

You're supposed to patch the 7.6 patch to a clean fire-red rom, otherwise tons of glitches will happen. As a rule of thumb, try not to patch over an already patched rom.

Years
  • the popularity of this game, as of late, has skyrocketed... i remember not even too long ago when the amount of pages was just 50... and now there's 100 pages worth of comments and questions?!? this is insane!

Years
  • im near where the powerplant is and i try to go in to the building and the guy says u can not pass am i going into the right building
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    for the zapidos mission

Back