• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I'm very excited to play this rom, but I hope to beta 8 upload it on March 10? and as needed for the full game? would be perfect for you to put a tower battle .... and 5 points for charizard x .... I hope your answer, great job :) Greetings.

Years
  • I'm very excited to play this rom, but I hope to beta 8 upload it on March 10? and as needed for the full game? would be perfect for you to put a tower battle .... and 5 points for charizard x .... I hope your answer, great job :) Greetings.

it doesnt do well to rush betas... if he feels more pressured, then he might not be able to put as much content in the update because he was forced to release it to early... or it might be really sloppy because he was rushing...just have patience... beta 8 will be out soon enough and as for the end of the game... who knows? I've got no clue how much extra he plans on adding orange archipalego is a full 22 chapters i think and in beta 7.6 you barely even start it.) just be patient :)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • i need a toturial how to play this game please?
    View attachment 71204 Here my Patching Tutoral, just PM me if there's anything Else
    I'm very excited to play this rom, but I hope to beta 8 upload it on March 10? and as needed for the full game? would be perfect for you to put a tower battle .... and 5 points for charizard x .... I hope your answer, great job :) Greetings.

A Dude, I don't want be Rude. but please do everyone a favor don't rush Guys Like Rockmanmegaman i mean come on dude the guy has life outside of Rom Hacking so just be patient it takes time to create such pure Genius

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    im near where the powerplant is and i try to go in to the building and the guy says u can not pass am i going into the right building
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    for the zapidos mission
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

You're not going to the right places. There's a broken fence where you can cross to get to the Powerplant.

Thank you for supporting my hack, but a lot of people know by now is that I'm a person that hates working under preassure because hacking is suppose to be the time where I can just relax and enjoy from my everyday life. As soon as I feel preassure, I'll just stop.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • You're not going to the right places. There's a broken fence where you can cross to get to the Powerplant.

Thank you for supporting my hack, but a lot of people know by now is that I'm a person that hates working under preassure because hacking is suppose to be the time where I can just relax and enjoy from my everyday life. As soon as I feel preassure, I'll just stop.

its Cool dude Besides, I mean Rom Hacking is just For
    Fun its not Real Job or anything right?, seriously I think of it more Like hobby:)[Ex.watching anime] & On top of that I enjoy This hack alot I played it 2 times already hehe
    My point is you can't rush Genius

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I've just found some bugs: whenever you cut the tree in Viridian City, the rock (to Rock Smash) will also disappear. Then I can go to the gym from the behind door and face Giovanni!
    And I can ride my bike inside the Viridian gym (the vacant one).

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    i have looked through this whole thread and im sorry if this was answered but im stuck. in saffron city after the battle against jessie and james i dont know where to go or what to do i am usin the 7.6 beta on a fire red rom from cool rom. and i also want to thank rock for all of your hard work on this amazing hack there are glitches that i have noticed but thats why its a beta and i dont feel the need to state what they are because the dont corrupt gameplay. this is my first of many post and again thank you rock for the hard work and dedication.

Years
  • I've just found some bugs: whenever you cut the tree in Viridian City, the rock (to Rock Smash) will also disappear. Then I can go to the gym from the behind door and face Giovanni!
    And I can ride my bike inside the Viridian gym (the vacant one).

Im not sure that riding your bike there is a bug you can technically ride the bike in houses etc if you want to in real life but in the main pokemon games you cant xD

i have looked through this whole thread and im sorry if this was answered but im stuck. in saffron city after the battle against jessie and james i dont know where to go or what to do i am usin the 7.6 beta on a fire red rom from cool rom. and i also want to thank rock for all of your hard work on this amazing hack there are glitches that i have noticed but thats why its a beta and i dont feel the need to state what they are because the dont corrupt gameplay. this is my first of many post and again thank you rock for the hard work and dedication.

Try exploring the building and going to every place theres a locked door that you can open after getting the key from the rocket trio

the popularity of this game, as of late, has skyrocketed... i remember not even too long ago when the amount of pages was just 50... and now there's 100 pages worth of comments and questions?!? this is insane!

And we are finally at page 100... not many hacks manage to get there
    I think we were on page 80 a week ago xD
    This hack got very popular near/after beta 7's release and i can see why this hack got the story of reds chapter & bonus chapters + references to modern tv shows, gangnam style etc and contains mature content, this mix made it the unique hack it is today

Gogogo for 400k views and 200 pages now xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Im not sure that riding your bike there is a bug you can technically ride the bike in houses etc if you want to in real life but in the main pokemon games you cant xD

Try exploring the building and going to every place theres a locked door that you can open after getting the key from the rocket trio

And we are finally at page 100... not many hacks manage to get there
    I think we were on page 80 a week ago xD
    This hack got very popular near/after beta 7's release and i can see why this hack got the story of reds chapter + references to modern tv shows, gangnam style etc and contains mature content, this mix made it the unique hack it is today

Gogogo for 400k views and 200 pages now xD

i have explored the building top to bottom and checked every picture and poster and cant seem to find any locked doors there is a cagr in front of a door but other than that i have checked several times over the last 12 hours and thank you for the quick reply

Years
  • Wish i could help better but cant i played the beta 7 and 7.5 testing version never had a problem finding where to go in silph co and i only remember getting the key from the rocket trio and using teleports to go unlock a door but not sure in which area of the building...

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    im trying to put up an image and i have the key it says its a broken key but i have gone through all the teleports before the lt surge fight and after the jessie and james fight im pretty sure i used the key but cant seem to figure it out lol i havent been this stuck since pokemon gold in the tin tower lol.

Years
  • i have explored the building top to bottom and checked every picture and poster and cant seem to find any locked doors there is a cagr in front of a door but other than that i have checked several times over the last 12 hours and thank you for the quick reply

after you get the key from the rocket trio, you go back down the hall to the room with the scientist and then there should be a room right next to it, with another warper. if you use that, it should bring you to a room with two beds and a locked door, after that you go down through the door and you should be able to make your way to the top of the tower

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    after you get the key from the rocket trio, you go back down the hall to the room with the scientist and then there should be a room right next to it, with another warper. if you use that, it should bring you to a room with two beds and a locked door, after that you go down through the door and you should be able to make your way to the top of the tower

im on the top floor i openex the door with he two beds i go up the stairs and i can see the room below where the pc is but its adead end.. thanks for the fast reply

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2023
    What is the percentage of remoraid showing up on underwater (S.S. robbery)?
    I caught one at level 5 but it was sure really hard to find :O

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014

hahahaha i just realized that the doors that you see are for me.to walk through in the top floor. i feel loke adope now lmao thank you everyone for helping me figure this 14 hour or so confusion for me lol

Years
  • What is the percentage of remoraid showing up on underwater (S.S. robbery)?

I think same as firereds or maybe rockmanmegaman made it harder to encounter them you could check with advancemap if you are on a pc

Last edited:
    Years
  • im on the top floor i openex the door with he two beds i go up the stairs and i can see the room below where the pc is but its adead end.. thanks for the fast reply

i had trouble there too! you just walk down into the room below you... the two doors connect with the room you're in... make sure your sprite lines up with them and walk down

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    capturing abra at the beginning is the best move you can do, as in the pokemon blue, Alakazam one of the most stronger pokemons.

I have a poliwarth (lvl49) which is evolved with water stone and only have one water attack: gun water, why?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    capturing abra at the beginning is the best move you can do, as in the pokemon blue, Alakazam one of the most stronger pokemons.

I have a poliwarth (lvl49) which is evolved with water stone and only have one water attack: gun water, why?

Back