• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Yes i know but i not get it, that's the problem !

Green should have given you the Primal Roots in that event, they are in the Normal Items pockets (check if you have room for them!) Then you have to use them on Ivysaur, it'll evolve, and after that you have to speak to Sabrina, who is behind Zapmulcuno.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    If i talk to Green he says : " This is the final battle! Lets do this,Red ".
    And Primal Roots is not in the Normal Items pockets so i'm blocked..
    I already started the game because there was a bug in Vermilion City, I did not want to do it again ..

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    Mega Evolution Votes:

Mega Ninetails (1)
    Mega Typhlosion (2)
    Mega Flygon (1)
    Mega Pikachu (1)

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2023
    There is a bug on route 14 xD
    There is a tree with the sprite of red, and when I talk to it it says if I want to use cut, if I say yes the game will freeze :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I do not know whether anyone posted this already or not but anyway, regarding the poliwhirl evolution to poliwrath underwater, there is a bug. Since you could technically catch shellder there as well, and once you obtained the water stone, you could use it on the shellder to evolve to cloyster but then, the water stone will have disappear and you could not use it on poliwhirl anymore. Thus, creating a situation in which you get stuck there.

Or you can just select "no", you don't want to evolve Poliwhirl.

Reactions: Raj

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • There is a bug on route 14 xD
    There is a tree with the sprite of red, and when I talk to it it says if I want to use cut, if I say yes the game will freeze :/

A Dude That bug was Reported days ago, rockmanmegaman said in an Old post to Remove that bug He has to get rid of all NPC's programed on the Route 14 map

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I wanted to ask something I am curious about, if you say no to catching Pikachu, does it appear later in the game or you lose it?

No for Beta 7.6, I'm planning to add ane evnt where you can get Pikachu in Beta 8 if you miss out the first time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    I think this hack is super but I am in the Beta 7.6 in Cerulean City and want to fight against Misty, the first Guardian says to me, she wants to see a Staryu(in the first Gym room) and after possibly 1000 times to use the old rod in the Gym, came no Pokemon.

Can someone help me?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I think this hack is super but I am in the Beta 7.6 in Cerulean City and want to fight against Misty, the first Guardian says to me, she wants to see a Staryu(in the first Gym room) and after possibly 1000 times to use the old rod in the Gym, came no Pokemon.

Can someone help me?

So... You fish in the gym 1000 times... You never thought about fishing outside the gym?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Thanks, i thought, the fishing is like in the old betas.

After 30 magikarps, i went in the Gym.

I have a Staryu

Thanks, i thought, the fishing is like in the old betas.

After 30 magikarps, i went in the Gym.

I have a Staryu

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016

Can someone help me?

u wasted lot of time. u should have seen carefully what they r talking.first thing they dont even tell u to fish at the gym.second as soon as u enter ceruleon city misty tell u that u can find staru outside ponds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Here are my two suggestions :)
    1.) Remove the water from the pond in the first area of misty's gym. 20% people will stop complaining about the staryu problem then !
    2.) A name rater is missing in the game, please add him in the next release !

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    How about you try re-patching the rom file?
    I will try. I hope it will work.. :/
    EDIT : I re-patched the rom but it is always the same, I think I'll have to redo everything a third time

Last edited:

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • If i talk to Green he says : " This is the final battle! Lets do this,Red ".
    And Primal Roots is not in the Normal Items pockets so i'm blocked..
    I already started the game because there was a bug in Vermilion City, I did not want to do it again ..

Green is the female supporting character, not the male.
    Dunno if you've been talking to Blue and that's your issue, but if so try talking to the girl.

Years
  • Here are my two suggestions :)
    1.) Remove the water from the pond in the first area of misty's gym. 20% people will stop complaining about the staryu problem then !
    2.) A name rater is missing in the game, please add him in the next release !

Thank you.

Nothing needs to be removed misty tells the player about the staryus when you walk with her in cerulean and the woman in the gym never tells that the staryus are in the gym those 20% you mentioned should start using something in their heads called a brain instead of coming here and asking stupid questions

Back